Singing In The Moonlight

(A/N : Now I know a lot of people like Gray dancing because of the episode were eclipse Cancer challenged him to a dance off. Well instead I'm having Gray sing if you didn't already know. So I'm sorry is you wanted dancing Gray because he was changed to singing because that's how ice dragons are on how I write them. I hope it's still alright for all of you. Also thanks again for all of the support and for liking my content it makes me want to continue and soon make my own original work and become a good author. In fact if any of you are artist and want to leave fanart I'd be totally fine with it. But again do as you please. I love you all and hope you continue to read my content. So without further ado to the story. ^w^)

So after the fight Gray didn't hate Natsu as much as he did before. But he still didn't like the fact that he would take up the responsibility of teaching him shouts. But there was a draw back to that. If Natsu wanted to learn more shouts he would have to go to Skyrim in order to find them.

Even with the dragon blood in their veins there were some shouts Gray couldn't learn and couldn't pass the knowledge onto him. Just like some shouts Natsu wouldn't be able to learn. It was mostly about the magic compatibility.

Natsu couldn't learn ice shouts and Gray couldn't learn fire shouts. The Fairy Tail team stayed and helped repair the damage to the inn and town which had minimal amounts thanks to Gray's barrier. During the morning it was clean up the snow, get a fresh hot meal, and go to sleep.

Well it would have been had Natsu not been pestering Gray to teach him more shouts. It was fine exempt that to Gray it was very embarrassing performing the ritual. How was he suppose to get so close to Natsu after the fight and well everything really.

He figured that Natsu would be eager to learn more words of power and find out what they did. Right now Gray was going to teach Natsu Whirlwind Sprint. In fact he wasn't even sure if Natsu could learn it. Being an ice dragonborn meant he could go into shouts that involved the sky and wind.

But with Natsu being fire he wasn't sure he would be able to learn it. Along with a few others that didn't involve elemental preference like Aura Whisper. He might be able to learn that one. But he still didn't know if he'd be able to learn the sprint. That was a wind dragon shout.

As he continued wondering he stopped to survey his surroundings. They started meeting at a lagoon that was made by a water that covered a hidden cave. When he was here waiting for Natsu he thought about things he shouldn't be thinking about it just yet if ever but it made him think it would be a nice place to be mated at.

Isis always talked about how after her mate asked to mate with her how he was gone for a week to sure for the best spot to keep her comfortable, safe, fed, and hydrated, but also cool. Ice dragons tend to overheat after a rigorous time of mating. Just the thought made Gray blush a bright glowing red.

But Isis' mate found the perfect place. And both of them being different breeds that preferred certain things it was hard. But he found a secluded lagoon fed by a water fall and a cave behind it where he made a nest and led her there to claim her heart, body, and soul.

He hoped to be mated in a gorgeous place like this. As he waited Eclipse was flying bored around his head. Smiling lighly he grabbed her out of the air and sat her on his lap. She smiled at the attention and started to purr as he pet her.

'Man Natsu is taking his sweet time.'

Gray puffed a sigh through his nose then waved his hands around to make his dragon ice harp. Eclipse seeing the magnificent instrument of ice sparkle in the moonlight she started to weave the strings of moonlight so Gray could play.

Gray picked Eclipse of his lap and she flew to sit on top of the ice as Gray leaned forward to start playing. He loved Eclipse not only because she was his friend but when he played the harp he could 'play' many different instruments at once. How he didn't know. Eclipse just shrugged and just guessed that if he wanted it to sound like drums the strings when plucked sounded like drums. And he loved it. But preferred the classic harp above all else.

He started strumming the harp and it sounded like a piano. He knew what he was going to sing. It was a love song in a different language called Korean. He found it sounded and felt pleasing to the ears of Isis and Eclipse.

(Here's the link to the . And since I'm obsessed with Mystic Messenger I fell in love with Jumin singing this. Seriously.)

Natsu was walking through the trees as he traipsed to the lagoon where he and Gray met for Shout training. (play song now) As he drew closer he heard Gray singing. It was amazing. As he got closer he saw Gray leaning on the ice harp and expertly plucking at the glowing white strings. Eclipse was humming as she sat on the harp.

The song was soft but really sweet. And when it needed to be it was strong. Igneel never spoke much of any other types of dragons so he never learned the finer details of any other dragons besides fire dragons. He never even heard that a dragon could do something like Shout.

At first he was confused when Gray used that power till it was explained by Gray through Eclipse that it's words in the dragon language the hold power. And the dragon language is what Gray was used to speaking. As he thought he remembered his dreams as of late.

The mostly held Gray at a young age but he could understand him perfectly. Natsu didn't know if he already knew the language but forgot about it or if he just understood it when he viewed Gray's past in dreams. He'd have to ask Gray after seeing if he could learn the Shout for tonight.

They mostly only learned one word of power to see if he could learn it. Then if he could Gray put down the other two words so he only had to be close to Gray in one go. But it was strange he liked being close to Gray when he was sharing the knowledge of the shouts.

They were so close to kissing and if he just pulled Gray closer just a little . . . Natsu shook his head. He was getting to caught up in strange thoughts. He just met and saved the guy not even a week ago and now he was thinking of holding him close and kissing? His life was starting a downward spiral and didn't know when it would stop.

Gray had finished sing and play at this point and was staring in Natsu's general direction. He could smell Natsu's scent in the tree line he was still doesn't completely trust or love Natsu. But only time will tell of his feelings. Especially if Natsu started to court him.