New Family And Unconscious Courting

(A/N : Okay before anyone reads this I just want to say/type that each type of dragon has a different courting ritual but here are the things they all have in common with their courting. They will leave gifts for their intended such as food or treasure. And they also challenge others to show off their strength. But I haven't been able to think of anyway on how they would court. If anyone has ideas please say in the comments and give me suggestions. With your suggestion I will leave your username so that I can credit you for the idea. So what I need is a fire, iron, lightning, poison, shadow, and light dragon courting. Wendy is to young for it. And thank you all. I love all of you. ^w^)

The train went smoother thanks to Natsu dry heaving due to the ginger cookies he ate. And so they walked towards the guild. Gray was quiet not wanting to talk. But every now and then he'd cast a longing look at Natsu's back but then returned to look at his feet.

'Why did he lean in so close last time?'

The question kept running around in his head. But his thoughts were interrupted by a new weight on his head. Turning his eyes up he saw Eclipse resting on his head.

He gave a short but sweet smile. He loved his exceed. She was a sassy little leopard. But in every way she was the sweetest being in existence. In fact he found her on one of his trips to Skyrim. That's how she knows the language of the dragons.

When he found her egg he took it to the cave Isis and himself were taking refuge in and waited for her to hatch. While waiting Isis watched with a soft smile. She even told him anyone would be lucky to have him. He was a naturally den mother were her exact words.

He blushed at the comment back then and still blushed at the thought of sitting in a warm home caring for his children. Being submissive he was capable to carry children. And when he was mated he hoped that Isis was right in saying his mate would be lucky.

He didn't feel lucky at times. Everyone in his life seemed to never live a full life. He was wondering if he was cursed. But as he thought this Eclipse curled her tail around his neck and lightly squeezed it. She was reassuring him.

At the gesture he pet her tail and looked forward. Hmm it seems they were here now. Natsu at the front of the group raised his foot and kicked in the doors. Then he yelled into the guild that the group had come back alive.

Everyone inside cheered and happily went back to what they were doing. The group stepped in. Lucy dashing over to Levy to show her the new books. The one in dragon Gray was going to translate later for her.

Erza walked to the bar and the white haired bar mistress handed her a plate with a strawberry cake on in. She sat there happily munching on the sweet. Natsu was off chatting with other people around the guild and seemingly issuing challenges.

Gray slightly smiled. All these people seemed like one big happy family. Something that was taken from him. But Isis filled that void for awhile before she too was taken from him. Maybe this would be a nice change having a big family.

As Gray was walking around he saw Happy hover near him wanting to get Eclipse's attention. It was cute how the little blue angel winged cat was trying to get his multi-colored ones attention with a fish.

But the attempt was funny too. If he wanted to woo Eclipse it wouldn't be with fish. She doesn't have a taste for it. Maybe with some of her favorite fruit he'd have a chance. But fish no. Gray concealed a light smile and chuckle at the little scene.

Eclipse politely refused the fish and gave Happy so of her attention. His little heartfelt scene was interrupted by the sound of a voice. Looking in front of him he saw no one wanting his attention that is till the voice told him to look down.