Dragons And The Dragonborn

The house was fairly large and had three extensions. One on each side and one on the back. On the outside was a stone mill, and animal pen that held a cow and three chickens, a small garden, equipment benches and tools, and lastly it had a large black smelter smoking.

Gray just walked up to the door and knocked. No one answered. After the second knock and still no answer Gray took out an old-fashioned key and unlocked the two double doors.

The doors creaked as they walked in. The inside was very old looking as well. The floor was stone but had a few rugs as well. When they entered and looked around the room was filled with dark wooden drawers, desks, chairs, tables, glass cases, and racks holding different weapons.

Erza walked up to the weapons and started to study them. She found them to be quite amazing. She hadn't ever seen weapons that had such detail and were so well made.

Gray then opened another set of double doors that lead into the main part of the house. In the center was a long table and on each side was a set of light wooden stairs. On the ceiling, a chandelier hung from an iron black chain and the light was flickering in what seemed to be horn candles.

There were three different ways to go in this house. But Gray simply went to the right behind the stairs and walked through one of the two sets of double doors. Inside a ton of wood drawers, chests, tables, mannequins, and glass cases sat holding different weapons and armors some of them even seemed to glow for some reason.

Gray simply just went to a chest and started to dig around it for some subtle clothes for them all to wear to blend in. He pulled out a yellow dress, a blue tunic with yellow outlines, and another tunic that had a tough leather vest to it. He placed them down on a nearby table and went towards one of the mannequins.

On it was a leather armor with a small cape. He picked up the clothes and started to hand them to their respective person. Lucy got the short yellow dress that showed off her bust and a lot of jewelry.

Natsu got the tunic with the leather vest. And Erza got the leather armor. The boys left the room and went to the back of the house. In the back were another set of double doors and a small wooden door that must have lead to the basement.

Gray helped Natsu change into the clothes. Running his hands over Natsu hotter skin. He couldn't help it. It was early winter and his heat starts sometime in mid or late winter. But with his chosen mate so close he feared that his heat would come faster than expected.

But he had to hold. He had to show Natsu the place he desired to be mated in. Bloated Man's Grotto. It had everything they would need throughout his heat. Water, food, and places to hide. Gray just hoped that he could hold out for long enough to get there a day before his heat at the very least.

So he stopped himself and just helped Natsu put on the clothes. Natsu was a little disappointed that Gray stopped caressing his body but the smell of his longing was enough to tell him that he just had to be patient. Once Natsu was dressed it was Gray's turn. Natsu helped in that department.

He also ran his hands over Gray's body feeling the cool skin heat up from his burning touch. It earned him a few moans from Gray and a tilting of his head to expose his neck. Natsu wanted to bite the tender sweet flesh that was exposed to him. He lowered his face and lightly wrapped his teeth just about to pierce the skin.

But when he felt the slight pressure of sharp teeth about to rend his flesh Gray ducked out. If Natsu bit him now his heat would surely rear its head and make him insatiable. And with a quick introduction to his heat Gray could very well kill Natsu.

Since Natsu's rut isn't until early to mid-summer his body wouldn't be able to adjust to Gray's fast enough and the heat drunk Gray in his most primitive mindset would not pass up the chance to kill his mate.