School Of Magic and Vampires

There wasn't much to do in Windhelm. Endoura had to do a job for the Jarl which Gray explained was like the head honcho of this whole place well more like this piece of territory. I still don't get all the stuff about this place. But I will admit that magic seemed to seep out of the ground and made me feel energized. I spent most of my time watching the blacksmiths work their forge and follow Gray around.

Mostly the only things we talked about was the different races that walked this land. He said that we've met most of them and that he was going to show us another one today if they were even here. Apparently, they were supposed to be cat people. But like the Argonians which had lizard everything but walked like a human these people were cats and they mostly were just merchants.

We walked out of the city and walked across the bridge and turned left. Walking a bit a small campsite was set up with tents made out of animal pelts and held up by thick sticks. And there they were just as Gray said. We just stood awestruck at the cat people as Gray just smiled. He giggled and said that Khajiit, as they are called, had the best way of talking.

He walked up to the one that was sitting on a rug at the opening of the big tent. And the cat spoke.

"Tools, wears, and weapons. All for sale at fair prices. Does this one need something?"

The voice from what looked to be the oldest of the little group spoke with a soft purr in his voice.

"Yes, I was wondering if you had any salts on you."

"I might have just what you want. Take a look."

Gray just smiled and looked into the bag the khajiit placed in front of him. When Gray nodded at the contents the cat pulled out a small dark brown bowl and scooped out some bright orange grains.

"Thank you."

Gray pulled out a small bag that jingled with the coins Endoura left them to buy what they wanted. The amount for the content of that small bowl, whatever it is, is the whole sack. The cat took the money and handed Gray the bowl. As he left he said one last thing.

"May the road lead you to warm sands."

With that, we went back to the house. In the house, it looked like Endoura was back and was packing up the bags ready to go. With the bags packed they left the city and rode the horses to the next closest city. The city of Winterhold.

"So Endoura could you tell us a bit about Winterhold was it?"

Everyone was slowly starting to embrace Endoura and that made her smile. But she then started to tell of her tales.

"Sure. There are two things to know about the hold. There is a large statue carved from a mountain. It is of a woman holding a sun and a moon. A rose flower wreath crowns her head. And she is draped in a flowing cloth dress. The thing to know about Tamrial is that there are two types of gods we worship and each province has it's own pantheon for the eight divines. They can have different names and different way of how they created the world.

But the statue we will likely see is the shrine to the Daedric goddess of dusk and dawn Azura. I actually have one of her artifacts on me right now. It's her star."

Endoura reached around inside her pack and pulled out a gem the size of a man's waist from the bottom of the sternum to the bottom of the groin and it was just as wide. The gem was black in color with metal bands along it and in the shape of a sun.

"You will not believe what I had to do to get this. But long story short I had to fight a whole coven of necromancers then have my soul placed in the star in order to kill the Dunmer's soul that was already in there. I will admit though it was quite beautiful inside. All bright blue crystal and ethereal glow."