A/N And News

Kay before I start this chapter I'd like to say somethings. Just so all of my wonderful readers know I'm on multiple sites posting this. I always start on Quotev, then Wattpad, AO3[Archive of Our Own], Fanfiction.net, and DeviantArt[I don't really update this one as much and if you have fanart for this be sure so send me a link so I can display it here and leave links on my other accounts]. I've also found someone who's going to beta read for me and their name is Blue-Eyes-B-Dragon on FF.net and Blue_Eyes_Black_Dragon on AO3. Also since no one exempt for the people on AO3 have commented on the dragon mating rituals I shall declare them the winners. The ones who helped are MagicalCorgi-love your name- and Blue_Eyes_Black_Dragon-love yours too. ^w^. MagicalCorgi gave ideas for most of them and Blue_Eyes_Black_Dragon[I'm just going to call you Corgi and Blue for now if that's okay]. Corgi suggested that fire dragons be flashy and impulsive, lighting do extravagant gestures, shadows are subtle and will watch their intended to get accurate readings. Light will be extremely flashy and overbearing, and finally iron will mostly try to prove strength and ability to protect. Blue gave me the poison dragon. Their affections will be slow and subtle till their intended doesn't realize till in essence 'it's too late to stop the affections'. Thank you you wonderful people. I'd also like to mention that I will be doing to polls later or I could start now I don't know. But anyway if you haven't already guessed or seen it yet this story does contain mentions of Mpreg or male pregnancy. For those not on FF.net or Quotev I'll say this. If you want to see Gray pregers just type on the comments 'Prego' for yes you want to have Gray with a baby belly and also type the number 1-3 on how many you want in his belly. Or 'sNOw' if you don't want him pregnant. And yes that is spelled right. And the last is when I later write a wedding with Gray should he wear a legit wedding dress? Yes or no? It's up to all of you my wonderful pack. These will be on going so don't rush I want everyone to participate if they want. But know this if people on another site say yes and no one from another didn't say anything it will be unanimous. So speak up for your voice to be heard. As well as coming mid August I'll be back in school so updates will be very slow. I'm planning on doing a whole bunch of chapters now so it's not too slow but this is just a heads up. And that's all for now make sure you comment to leave your votes. The chapters for them might me closer than you think.