Dragon Pride

(A/N : Sorry that this chapter took so long to get out and if you all thought I was dead. But Blue and I both have busy schedules. So please bare with us. If you want make some fan art and read some of my other works. Also the vote is unanimous Gray will be getting pregers and be having twins. When he gets married he'll be wearing a suit. And if you don't like what is happening then guess what you should have voiced your opinion. Thank you all and I love.)

Once the knocked out Gray was taken by the villagers to a safer location Natsu, Lucy and Happy faced the opposing wizards. The girl with the pink hair called her mountain of a rat so she could go and eradicate the villagers. Lucy in the heat of the moment grabbed one of the rat's toes.

She was flying off with the rat but it did a crash landing a short distance away. Happy unfurled his wings and turned to Natsu.

"Don't worry I'll go check on her."

"Thanks Happy I'll stay here and deal with them."

Happy flew off to the crash zone and Natsu turned to the two remaining wizards. Natsu was angry. These wizards had no respect for the dead and their boss left Gray battered and unable to stand, he was going to make them pay.

Natsu bent his knees then launched himself towards the one with the cat ears coming out of the top of his head. Landing a solid headbutt he knocked the wizard over. Still flying through the air with his head pointed at the ground Natsu looked under him and breathed a fireball at the wizard behind him.

He righted himself and skidded to a halt. Looking back to see his handy work. His flames started to disperse and left the wizard in a bubble of blue light. The wizard dispelled the light and started to mumble to himself a little.

"So you can breath fire, I see. Don't tell me you're that Salamander from Fairy Tail I've heard so much about."

The dog eared wizard swung his body back up in a standing position yelling that he was good. Natsu disregarded him and focused on the blue haired male with the big eyebrows; he seemed to be more of a threat.

Natsu just got in his fighting stance ready to take down the enemy. The big browed male continued talking.

"You know we used to be members of a famous guild ourselves. So you shouldn't blow us off. In fact Iron Rock Jura used to belong to the same guild. Surely you've heard of the Lamia Scale."

He had enough of there talking so Natsu just gushed fire from his hands at both wizards. He really didn't want to be here at the moment. Right now he wanted to be sitting by Gray and grooming him as he slept. But he had to make sure all threats were taken care of.

His fire only hit the cat eared one as the blue haired male countered the fire. He was kind of irritated that Natsu wouldn't listen to what he had to say. But Natsu didn't care what he had to say or where he came from he just wanted to be at Gray's side at the moment protecting him.

"You think I care what guild you're from or who the other members are? We came here to help the villagers. And you're the ones that put them in danger. Which makes you Fairy Tail's enemy. And that gives me more than enough reason to fight you."

'Your leader also hurt my intended so that makes this personal.'

The words from his mouth and the words running through his head were firm and he was ready to defend them at a moments notice. The blue haired mage furrowed his brows a bit then called out to his comrade.

"Hey Toby just stay back. You don't need to get involved. I've got this."

After his comrade gave an affirmative growl he put one hand behind his back and pointed the other towards Natsu. A bright blue light emitted from his hand.