Four Holds And The Mountain

(A/N : Alright let's speed run the last four holds and get to Natsu meeting a dragon that I say knew Igneel. Okay after this some Solsthiem, talk of daedric realms, heaven and farewells in the next two chapters. Yes let's do this!)

Markarth was carved into a mountain on the westernmost part of Skyrim and was home to the temple of Dibella and a cannibalistic coven that Endoura knew. But she didn't want to draw any attention to that. Instead, she spoke of a great heist that took place deep in the Understone Keep.

A thief of a high caliber waltzed into the Dwemer Museum, killing all the guards with ancient traps. Valve wheels that made poisoned darts shoot out of a wall, exploding spears, spinning blades that ripped the unsuspecting guards to shreds, and her favorite was what she called when all hell broke loose. Exploding spears, fire, and blades.

All of it leads up to the final moments where the thief stole a rubbing of the Falmer language and just as they were about to escape, the museum curators nephew comes in with two guards looking to find and kill the thief. But the thief is so clever, hopped up onto the ledge just above their heads to drop right next to the door and fall down a waterfall to escape with what they stole.

"But how could you have known exactly what happened?"

The story intrigued the fairies but the Bosmer simply just put her finger to her lips in a shushing motion and whispered.

"It's a trade secret. Because if I told you I would have to kill you. And if I have to kill you, I have to eat you. And I don't think that sounds too pleasant for you."

Lucy cringed at the mention of Endoura's culture and what she felt obligated to do to keep up the pact her god made so she just started to change the subject.

"This city is so cool."

"You think this is cool wait till I take you to Blackreach. It's beautiful but can be quite terrifying when you aren't prepared. All the falmer, chorus', dwemer constructs, once I found a wisp mother down there. But all the glowing rocks down there make such an amazing sight. It's like nothing you've ever seen."

So they explored the city for two days seeing all it had to offer. The poor working the smelter next to the mine that was used as a prison. The smith was harping on her assistant and people regarded the ruling family called the Silver Bloods.

They left the city after going into the keep to look at the constructs made of a dark rusted bronze gold metal. There were two in the keep and stood frozen. One was slightly taller than a man. The bottom part of its body was shaped like a ball and its arms were equipped with a crossbow and the other was a sharp short sword.

The second was twice as large as two men and had two large axes for arms. When Endoura looked at them she had a stone cold face that showed nothing but disdain for the hunks of metal.

They left Markarth and headed to where Endoura settled down with her husband Vilkas and her two adopted children Sophie and Aventious. An armored husky followed Aventious and a white fox followed Sophie as they greeted their mother as she gave them candy and all her love.

Her husband Vilkas walked out in steel armor of an dirty cream color and gave her a loving embrace. It was cute seeing a large Nord hugging an elf that barely reached his lower pecs. But he spoke to her with love and happiness. Glad she made it back to him alive and well.

"My lovely Harbinger. It is so wonderful to see you again."

"You as well my strong hunter."

The couple separated and Vilkas looked at the group that came with his wife.