More Unconscious Courting And Galuna Island

(A/N : Kay I've already got some good ideas for amazing people all across the internet on the courting well exempt for the poison dragon but I'm not pushing anyone to think about it it's your own free will to help me if you want. But for now I will stick to the main courting rules for gifts and strength. But will take some into consideration right now. Also here is what is going to go down with why I need the courting thing. Almost all the dragons will trying to court Gray in exception to Laxus, Wendy, Sting, and Rogue. As to why. Laxus has been courting Freed for awhile. Wendy is to young. Sting and Rogue are made for each other. Gajeel will flirt with Gray and so will Cobra by they will move on to their own mates. Which are Levy and Jellal. The Jellal one is because I like the pair and I don't see enough of it. Okay that's my peace. And I'd mostly like to thank you all for your help with this. You all make me want to continue writing and become an author of my own original book one day. And if I do I hope you all read it and love my writing as you do now as well. I love you all.)

'Courting? What-why would I be courting Gray? I just met him.'

Thought like that swirled in Natsu's head as Gray took his boot off Natsu's chest and walked off. The ice tail melted and turned to mist in the blink of an eye. When Natsu moved his head up he thought he saw Gray swaying his hips slightly.

Or was that just a trick with his walk? But Gray just walked into the guild to go get his stamp on him along with Eclipse. He walked up to the bar and waited for who was going to stamp him.

Eclipse was held in his arms like a little doll not that she minded. It felt nice to be held. Gray sat on a bar stool and just started to stroke the fur on her head making her purr.

He was nervous sure. Was he suppose to win? Did he damage Natsu's pride horribly and did that make Natsu think he'd be a terrible mate? So many questions like this were running around in his head that he didn't know that the bar maid who gave Erza her cake came up behind him.

Well until she poked his shoulder. The action caused him to grow icy scales on his shoulder till he looked around and say the woman with white hair. She merely continued smiling with her eyes closed.

One look would make anyone thing she was harmless but Gray could smell it. She had quite a bit of power hidden under her skin. So he'd stay on her nice side. She spoke in a soft bubbly voice as she introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Mirajane. And you must be Gray right?"

Gray nodded and waited for Mirajane to continue talking. He never broke eye contact with her. Mira seemed to realize that Gray wasn't much of a talker with still getting comfortable with speak like them so she just continued.

"Well I mostly just came over here to give you the Fairy Tail mark and also this one as well. But with her it might be a bit hard to see because of her coloration."

Gray just gave a small chuckle and opened the button up he was wearing and pointed over his heart. Mira smiled and asked him the color he would like.

"Could you make it a two-tone color or make it have an outline."

Mira nodded and set the ink down which she had Gray place his hand over. the ink turned to a dark navy blue with an ice blue in the center. Mira pressed the stamp in the ink then to the place Gray indicated before hand.

Once it was pressed to his skin some magic sparkled to make the ink permanent unless it was forcibly removed later. It was quite the sight having a two colored guild crest. Mira found the colors really pretty together.

With Gray done she got a slightly smaller stamp and had Eclipse pick the color. With her being four colors it seemed hard to find the right spot on her back to stamp her with and the right color.