A Portal To Heaven Means Farewell

Natsu was having a blast learning more Shouts and learning about the dragon culture. He was falling in love with the country Tamriel and how peaceful it all was. The land was wild and free. Magic flowed from the ground and breathed life into all the flora and fauna. The different races living here added variety with their customs and cultures. This place felt like it was made to be pure fantasy and full of wonders and magic.

He never wanted to leave but he was wanting to return home. He wouldn't mind coming back and staying longer they had spent nearly a month here but, Natsu wanted to be with his family. The family that grew from friendship and supported each other. A family that would take in all the misfits and unwanted and give them a place to come back too.

After expanding his knowledge a fair amount. Paarthurnax teaching him all the shouts he was able to learn being a fire dragon and a few that all dragons could learn in general.

Aura Whisper, for him it allowed him to see a beings heat signature through most solid objects. Fire Breath, an obvious shout to learn for when he was low on magic. Storm Call, it was very different from Gray's of course, it mostly called down flaming rocks for a bit, but for some reason, it didn't feel right to use it he didn't know why.

Unrelenting Force, but he didn't really see a need for it, maybe to get people off and away from Gray in an extremely violent manner perhaps. Throw Voice, he was going to have fun pranking people with this. And finally Elemental Fury, his inner dragon was a bit on the reluctant side of learning it but eventually accepted it, it would make him able to attack faster so that was a plus.

But Natsu was bummed that he wouldn't be able to ever learn the shout Become Ethereal. Gray was very smug showing how he could turn into a ghost-like state to avoid being hit but with the downside of also not being able to hit as well.

And the Shout Cyclone, it just allowed Gray to make a much smaller and faster version of his Storm Call around himself.

They left on good terms and went back down to the monastery to see Lucy happily speaking with the Greybeards about the history about their practice and Erza was conversing with Endoura about her armors and the enchantments that they would have.

After leaving the mountain it was time to head back to Windhelm and take a boat ride to the island of Solsthiem. Endoura spoke of the creatures there. Netches, gray levitating monsters with tendrils hanging towards the ground with a light blue glowing underbelly and produced a blue jelly that she used to paralysis poisons.

Ash Hoppers, rusty orange bugs as big as a cat and always coming up out of the ash, personally she loved them with the red jelly they produced that helped with making healing potions.

Burnt Spriggans, like a normal Spriggan but just burned and able to cast flames magic.

Albino spiders, white spiders the same size as Ash Hoppers that when exposed to different items would gain magical properties, rubies fire; sapphires ice; amethyst lightning; emeralds poison; soul gems they would latch onto a host and control them; glowing mushrooms they glow; bone meal a willing companion to help lighten your burden; and oil able to leave a puddle of oil and when a flame spell was used on it it would explode violently.

The last known Silt Strider, a large insect that was able to tread through harsh ash storms with ease.

Rieklings, small blue goblin-like creatures that rode boars and wielded spears.

Werebears, people under a curse to some and a blessing to others from the Daedric god Hircine that transformed into large bears.

Werewolves.