Chapter 5

So above is some what of how the beast looks like but with less hair. You'll find out by the end of the chapter :p

Also, I will enter the story into the Wattys 2017!!!😍

I wrote this chapter in Jace's point of view for you readers to understand his feelings.

Don't forget to voteee all the way.
Early update!🙈

~Jace

As soon as Mason spoke to me through the mind link, I hurriedly sprinted into the forest. Not bothering to take off my clothes, I set my wolf free. Mason has been running patrols around the kingdom to ensure his king, my father's safety.

Of course, no harm could reach my father since he's under king Eros's protection. But still, precaution is essential.

Today is our last day of visiting. I talked to my father a while ago about me staying in the demon and witch's kingdom longer than they intended to stay.

We argued due to the fact that I was soon to become king and need to be present on our land to make sure I fully understood my duties. But at the end of the day and after a lot of clash, I succeeded to convince him.

My main reason for staying is Aya. I can't leave her unguarded knowing that someone's after her. I have been trying to suppress my feelings as long as I could, but no more.

Seeing her with Vixen had put my wolf on edge. I understand he's like a brother to her but my possessiveness has gotten the best of me.

It's unheard of for a werewolf to mate with a race other than its own. But I couldn't imagine my life without her by my side, even if it means rejecting my true mate. I don't give a damn.

I know what I need in life and what I need is her.

I remember the promise I made for her when we were younger.

I was fourteen back then. We sat in the field of my father's castle. Both her and I laid on the ground and stared at the sky full of stars.

"It's beautiful." She whispered, mesmerized by the view.

It truly was beautiful. I usually snuck out of my room every night to come to the field. It brought me piece. I wanted to share this amazing scene with someone special.  I looked at Aya who had her hands locked under her head.

Remembering that it was her last day in the castle, my heart ached. Being with her make me feel happy. She can draw a smile on someone's face without even trying.

When she noticed my gaze, she turned her head and our eyes lock.

"Is there something on my face?" She pouted looking incredibly cute.

"No. Beautiful as always." A lock of her hair fell down her face. Before she could reach it, I quickly put it back in place. She blushed, her cheeks turning crimson red. 

"I don't want to go back. I'm having a lot of fun here. I will miss you." She grumbled crossing her arms.  I noticed her eyes watering.

"Shh, don't cry. I promise I will always be by your side." She sniffled.

"Really?" Her innocent eyes lit up making me smile.

"Of course. I can't live without you now can I?" I joked but was surprised when she came close and hugged me.

"No you can't. Neither can I Jace." I caressed her cheek as both of us fell into silence.

My paws dug deeper into the humid soil, growling. Each and every night I drift to sleep thinking about her hypnotizing emerald eyes hoping that someday, I'll wake up to them in my bed.

I yearn her presence, crave her touch. It's not something I can control.

She completes me. She is my other half.

I love her. Truly love her.

Spotting Mason a couple of miles ahead, I lessened my pace.

'What's wrong?' I demanded noticing his tense form.

'Jace, look at these foot prints.' He ushered me to where the footprints were.

Just by looking at them, I could directly tell it wasn't a werewolf. These footprints were of a creature much larger. Never have I seen something like this before. 

'I caught a glimpse of the creature. It was tall, beast like. Body so dark and a very creepy face. I wanted to take it down but it disappeared.' Mason explained.

A low growl emitted from my chest.

'We need to inform the kings immediately. This is getting dangerous.' The beta nodded, following me as we sprinted heading towards the castle.

***

The kings were in a meeting in Eros's office. His office had a dark aura around it. Pitch black walls and a few white lines in the midst
of it. Simple yet spooky.

A mahogany desk was placed at the far end of the chamber beautifully carved in what seemed to be ancient symbols.

King Eros sat behind it, shoulders straight and a serious look on his face. Behind him, three arming swords were hanged.

When I stepped closer, all of the kings' attention was fixed on me. I cleared my throat looking straight into Eros's eyes.

"My apologies for interrupting, but the beta found some kind of footprints in the forest." After saying so, king Giovanni stood up and walked closer until he was in front of me.

"How did they look like?" He questioned, startled.

"The footprints were large; it definitely wasn't a werewolf." I paused taken aback by Giovanni's look of distress but nevertheless, continued.

"Mason, the beta, caught sight of the creature. Its body was of a dark color, tall, beast-like features. We have never encountered such thing." My father raised his eyebrows in surprise and so did Remus, the king of vampires whereas Eros's expression could not be read.

"Then my vision is true." My gaze went back to Giovanni who was rubbing his forehead.

"What vision?" I questioned.

"Sit down Jace. I will explain everything." He sighed, his voice strained. I sat next to my father, curiously eyeing the king of angels. Not once have I seen Giovanni this stressed since he's usually the calmest.

"A hundred years ago, there lived a fifth supernatural race. They called themselves 'fiare' which means beasts in roman. The color of their bodies shows its strength.

The darker, the stronger. Deceitful red eyes, sharp shark like teeth and horns on either sides of their heads.  At some point, they felt superior to all being in the supernatural world and planned to conquer it. As soon as the kings knew of their plan, they did whatever it takes to stop them.

In a moonless night, we attacked. All four kingdoms. They were taken off guard, not expecting our attack. We made sure to kill the last of them. But somehow, one managed to escape and went into hiding." He furrowed his brows.

"Does this have to do with your vision?" I asked. Giovanni nodded.

"They seek revenge. They want to wipe our very existence. Loath, fury and revenge is all they could think of. But it's not that easy, they need an element to do so."

By now, everyone was looking at Giovanni with panic, fearing what happened in the past will repeat itself.

"Which is?" Eros questioned

A feeling in my gut told me I wouldn't like the answer. Giovanni turned to Eros, sorrow covering his features.

"Your daughter, Aya."

My blood ran cold.

***

Sooo, what do you think Aya has to do with all of the chaos?

Please vote!💜
-Sally