Chapter 22

Let's have a moment to look at this hotness. (sigh)

 (sigh)

~Aya

~Aya

It was one of those moments that I curse my luck for having a boyfriend that's so adamant. He didn't even ask me if I wanted to sleep with him – wait, that went out wrong.

Not sleep as in actually sleep with him, but share a room with him.

It's wrong on so many levels. First, we've been a thing for two days, two sun downs. And now, he expects me to share a bed with him? Nope, not a chance buddy.

I was still deliberating my next words, standing next to the bed's edge with my arms folded over my chest. Jace on the other hand, went into the bathroom, and been's stuck there for about ten minutes.

Truth be told, his bedroom looked like a billion-dollar entrepreneur suite with its luxurious furniture and lavish black and golden scheme. Every part of it screamed fancy, from the carved ceiling to the carpeted floor.

Glass windows run from top to bottom, and from what I can see, parades the forest surrounding the castle. It was – classy to say the least, perfectly fitted for a crown prince. Not to mention it's tidiness, even tidier than my own bedroom, and that's something to say.

If it weren't for the sound of the shower running inside the bathroom, I would've thought he drowned in there. Can a guy take any longer showering?

I huffed, agitated that I have to wait until he finishes, and plopped myself on his comfy bed.

I should really come up with a way to get myself not to sleep in his room. I doubt I'll have my way, knowing Jace is as stubborn as a mule. They should really change that and start saying as stubborn as a werewolf, seriously, alphas don't back down unless things go their way.

I'm so going to lose this argument.

Let's face it, I have no excuse what so ever. Stupid Vixen had to persist on staying with Leila in the same room, god knows what he's planning.