Chapter 13

Hey guys! This chapter took quite some time to write. I was really sick but managed to write this through. Besides, I didn't want to make you wait any longer.

Next chapter will be big. 😍

Enjoy!

***

~Aya

Someone nudged me. Once, twice, three times growing impatient but I stayed still. I was too tired from the ball last night, and my mind was against waking up. Directly after the ball ended, I went straight to bed, not wasting any time in plopping down on the mattress and drifting off into undisturbed sleep. Until now.

I sighed blissfully when the nudging stopped, thinking that whoever was doing so gave up. But to my dismay, the person was far from finished. The dimness of my room got replaced by bright sun rays knocking out any sleep I had left.

I groaned rolling onto my back. Why is it that every time I tend to sleep peacefully, I get woken up? It's so unfair. Opening my eyes, I directly squeezed them shut for the light was too strong for my sleepy eyes. What a nice way to wake up, I said to myself. 

"Get up lazy ass." A deep masculine voice I'm too fond of yelled. Peering my eyes open, I saw Jace standing right beside the curtains with his hands crossed. Even though he looked extremely hot with his tight black shirt hugging his bulging muscles, but I was in no good mood to talk to him.

"Go away." I grumbled tightly gripping my pillow covering my face with it. I wanted to throw him out of the window but I knew doing so would involve getting out of bed. Not happening. He sighed and I could imagine him running a hand through his hair.

"Then you left me no choice." It was one of those moments when his voice held wickedness hindered in a tone of fake apology.  I yelped as I felt his hands grip my waist finding my sensitive spots, no. I burst into fits of laughter as his fingers started tickling me.

"Sto – stop it – Ja – Jace!" I gasped tears trickling down my face and squirmed beneath him. He laughed watching me fiddle between his grasp, giggling like a little girl.

"I'll stop if you get up." He said, eyes shimmering in laughter. 

"Okay, okay I'll get up just stop tickling me." I couldn't but admire the boyish grin on his face, reminding me of his younger self. He used to tickle me whenever I tease him knowing exactly my tickle spots.

He nodded getting off the bed, the smile never leaving his face. I calmed my breathing down watching as he straightened up fixing his tussled shirt.

I knew I looked like crap but I didn't give a damn. He's the one that barged into my room so he shouldn't have a problem seeing my morning face, even it means having a bird nest on top of my head.

I grabbed my phone checking what time it was and my eyes widened at what I read on the screen.  What the hell it still was eight in the morning!

"Why did you wake me up this early?" I screeched. What was he thinking waking me up this early! He shrugged nonchalantly making it seem very normal. It was for him, but not for me. Knowing Jace, he wakes up every morning to take a run in his wolf form.

"We're having breakfast together. Vixen and Leila are already up and knowing you, you'll not wake up before ten." He shot me a meaningful stare and I blushed realizing the rightfulness of his words.

"Okay but I need to change first." I explained looking down at myself seeing I was only in my dark violet silk pajamas. His eyes trailed down taking in my appearance. A sly smirk played on his face making the redness of my cheeks turn into a darker shade.