Chapter Thirty- Three

Heath rushed to Audrey, trying to help her from panicking too much from the blood loss, while I stood there, staring at Samuel, frozen in fear.

I had talked of Samuel being a monster, trying to convince everyone else of what had happened, but now here I was, completely in doubt of what I was actually seeing.

I was not ready to see him this way.

Samuel slowly approached me, knowing I was in fear of his presence, which he was feeding off of.

"Make it stop!" Audrey cried out, as Heath placed a cloth to her wound, trying to stop the blood.

"Cordelia, Cordelia, Cordelia" Samuel said, standing in front of me, smiling wickedly, before pushing me into the wall, pressing his body against me and putting his hand around my neck "I was ordered not to kill you, but that does not mean that I cannot toy with you" he grinned "Especially after walking all over me, the way you did"

I turned my head away, unable to look him in the eyes, but he only tightened his grip.

"It is only fair that you get punished for such acts" he whispered against my face.

Samuel was ripped away from me as Heath threw him into a large cabinet.

Heath turned back to Audrey "Run!"

She slowly stood up, still holding the cloth to her neck, trying her hardest to escape from the situation, but Samuel was much quicker, pouncing on her and sinking his fangs into her neck once more, only instead of feeding he ripped her neck open once more, making her fall to the ground, crying.

He turned back to us and spit the blood out on the floor "Human blood really is quite disgusting now"

Heath ran towards him once again, only we were both thrown off guard as Samuel threw him against the stairwell, using a new gift of telekinesis.

Footsteps were heard.

"Nobody come down here!" I screamed, making all of them come to a harsh stop.

Samuel faced me, walking towards me once more "Now why must you go and ruin my fun?"

I backed away, meeting another wall and began panicking at the sight of what he was now.

"Not only do I have the gift to see into the future, but now I have telepathy and telekinesis, making me quite a threat to this place and everyone in it" he said, smirking "So do not even bother acting strong and mighty, because I can see and hear how terrified you are, just from your thoughts"

I was then pinned back against a wall and pressed his face against mine, near my neck "I finally found a way inside of you" he spoke before sinking his fangs into my shoulder.

I cried out in absolute agony, trying to pull myself away from him, but only making the pain from his fangs much worse.

His teeth were ripped from me, making me scream, while Samuel pulled away, revealing a stake in his shoulder, from a disoriented Heath, using what was left of his strength to try and throw Samuel off, while showing that even he could not destroy Samuel.

Footsteps were heard, making Samuel flee from the manor, ripping the door open in the process.

As he disappeared, Heath sunk down to his knees, holding on to his side in pain, while I sunk down against the wall, holding my shoulder and crying from how painful it was.

"Is it safe to come out?" a voice asked.

"Y-Yes" Heath said, exhausted.

Walton, Manuel, Gregory and Grace all emerged from the back hallway were most of the bedrooms were and took in the sight of the scene.

"Someone, please get Montgomery" Heath said, grabbing his side again as he cried out before falling to his side.

Manuel ran up the stairs, while Aloysius approached Audrey's dead body, crying out as he collapsed next to her.

Timothy stumbled forward, still adjusting to his new blindness.

Grace took his arm, squeezing it to help him.

"Who was hurt?" he asked, panicking.

"A-Audrey" Aloysius spoke, taking her hand and kissing it.

Heath looked over at me, giving me a sad expression and most likely taking in guilt from not being able to save her.

"She, she was coming out to get some water" Timothy said, expressing his own saddened emotions.

More footsteps were heard coming down the staircase, where Florence was one of the first to make it down the stairs.

"What happened?" she asked, looking at the graphic scene.

Heath slowly sat up, still holding his side "Samuel came here, killed Audrey, then attacked Cordelia"

Florence's eyes locked onto me and she stared down at the bite wound, but she shook her head "N-No, Samuel would never do such a thing" she waited for no explanation, before running back up the stairs.

Montgomery pushed through the small group of people "Everyone go to their rooms, unless you are associated with Audrey!"

He approached me, looking down at my wound, which I was still holding my hand to.

"Do you need to be healed?" he asked.

I slowly shook my head "You cannot heal my wounds"

Heath got to his feet and reached out his hand to me, helping me stand.

"You should have Montgomery look at your side" I said, which he nodded to "Then you should go to Florence"

I looked over at Montgomery "We have bigger problems now, because a P'yushchego Vampirov just managed to enter our manor, even after a protection spell was placed on the grounds"

His eyes widened, realizing what I was saying.