𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨) {𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙩. 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨
❛ ... ❜

Natsu stood still, watching firmly as the air around Sting began to stir with more power- many times greater than the amount he had been emitting before. The air around him glowed brightly as his magic manifested.

"When we decide to go all out... there's no way fire could stop us!"

Sting sounded as though he was reassuring himself of his abilities, as the light around him began to grow brighter. The light itself was bright enough to blind those watching momentarily.

"Here it comes, Natsu..." Sting muttered, loud enough for the person mentioned to hear. "Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Holy Nova!"

The light generated from his magic focused on his fist, and the ground exploded upwards as Sting rushed at Natsu who remained motionless. Chunks of rubble flew about as Sting's attack generated a massive explosion, clearly terrifying the vast majority of the audience.

The blond-haired dragon slayer remained standing alone, arm outstretched as a smile stretched across his face.

However, as the dust cleared away and settled, the salmon-haired figure of Natsu remained standing- shocking Sting.

Natsu glared at him defiantly, with his right arm, the Fairy Tail emblem displayed proudly on his shoulder, holding back Stings fist in a manner which made it seem effortless.

Sting's face distorted with surprise and fear as he realised one of his most powerful attacks had been stopped by Natsu with one hand.

Rose watched the battle between Natsu and Sting with a smile, proud of her guild mate's ability. She turned slightly, sensing the air behind her rippling as a figure rushed at her.

"I wanted to fight Gajeel!" Rogue cried out, attempting to attack the seemingly careless phoenix slayer.

With a well-placed kick, she sent him hurtling backwards, forcing him to crouch down and regain his balance. Before he could, she rushed at him and began to throw multiple attacks, this time not bothering to speak or make a sarcastic comment.

Sting and Rogue collapsed in a pile at the centre of the arena, whilst the two flame-wielders from Fairy Tail watched cautiously for any signs of movement.

The crowd began to cheer even harder, obviously awed by Fairy Tail's impressive comeback.

"If I wasn't watching it with my own two eyes I wouldn't believe it!" Chapati's voice echoed through the speakers. The collapsed twin dragons attempted to push themselves off the ground as he continued. "Sabretooth's twin dragons are completely at the mercy of Fairy Tail's two flaming slayers!"

Rogue managed to stumble upright, wincing in pain.

"Will the two dragons end up face-down in the dirt?"

"We're not finished yet," Rogue growled.

Sting followed him, expressing his pain through a low hiss.

"He's right. It's not like we expected this to be easy, y'know?" he paused. "Give us some credit."

Sting staggered slightly and closed his eyes as if to gather his thoughts. The aura he gave off took on a calmer feeling.

"I'm not gonna lose..." he whispered. Pulses of more magic energy caused the air around him to ripple as he erupted into bright light.

Following his example, Rogue's magic also surged- the shadows swirling and seemingly denser than before.