𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙮 𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚
❛ ... ❜

"Guys?" Lucy questioned. "The memories are starting to speed up. I think that we're about to reach the bit where she first meets us..."

"Yes, you are." Cylene confirmed. "That egg was me. This took place about ten years before Rose joined Fairy Tail, just after she fought Adell."

They all watched as images flickered past, fleeting pieces of conversations long passed. 

The girl rubbed the back of her neck, a smile curling her lips upwards.

"Hey."

"So, Rose, what exactly are you?"

"Those going to be representing Fairy Tail in the Grand Magic Games are Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Wendy Marvell and Lucy Heartfilia. The reserve will be Rose Fellia!"

"And this is why I think kids are annoying."

"In other words, we get to beat the other guilds up!"

"You realise I'm here for a reason, right?" The girl remarked, rolling her eyes. "Looks like we've got a roster change!"

"Of course, they had to make it a moving labyrinth," Rose huffed sarcastically, throwing her hands into the air. "Because all labyrinth's these days just have to be moving."

"Looks like you two are falling in love!"

"... nevertheless, I swear I'll do my best."

The flame mage shrugged her shoulders, observing the guilds antics. "There's been stranger."

"She must be asleep..." Rose murmured, turning away from the door. "We'll come visit later. She needs her rest."

"Well... you see..." Rose paused nervously, "This is.... A prop! Ha ha, you got me, I'm an actress for a nearby theatre, and I was just practising talking to my companion!"

"What's this?" Chapati voiced the audience's wonderings. "It appears that after that attack, both Rose and Bacchus have injured their dominant arms!"

Rose hid her smirk behind her hair.