𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙩
❛ ... ❜

"I am Colonel Arcadios, Leader of the Sacred Cherry Blossom Knights; the Crocus Garrison Force of the Royal Fiore Army." the armoured man introduced, both people now standing in front of the group.

"And I am Yukino Agria, acting Sergeant of the Cherry Blossom Knights." introduced Yukino.

"So, what business does the military have down here anyway?" questioned Gray in a suspicious tone.

"I don't get it. You're in the army?" asked Lucy, directing the question at Yukino.

"But you were with the Sabretooth guild just a couple days ago." Lilly crossed his arms, scowling.

"Did you join the army after those guys kicked you out?" asked Happy.

"Yes, in a manner of speaking," Yukino replied emotionlessly.

Rose frowned at the situation. There was something strange about to happen- a feeling in the pit of her stomach made her writhe uncomfortably.

"Please allow me to clarify," Arcadios stated. "For the last few years, I have been working on a highly-classified project, but its success required the power only a Celestial Wizard can provide. Luckily, Sergeant Yukino is able to lend her assistance in this undertaking."

Rose glanced over to observe Lucy's reaction.

"A Celestial Wizard?" the blonde inquired.

"So, you needed specifically, that type of magic power?" the phoenix slayer interrupted, eyes narrowing in deliberation. "To do what?"

"Just get to the point!" exclaimed Natsu impatiently. "Skip the formal c**p and tell us what you're doing down here!"

"The one and only Natsu Dragneel," Arcadios narrated calmly. "It's an honour to make your acquaintance. I applaud your recent victory in battle."

Natsu scowled, taking a step closer until he was face to face with Arcadios.

"I said skip the formal c**p and tell us what you're doing down here." He repeated, in a dangerous tone. "And while you're at it, tell me why the hell you were trying to get your hands on a Celestial Wizard."

"Calm down, Natsu," Lucy said, in a reassuring tone.

"Natsu. There's no point trying to force it out of him. We won't let anything happen. Besides, we shouldn't speak out of line." Rose interrupted Natsu's stare-off with Arcadios, stepping forward to latch onto his coat and tug him away. Erza wasn't there with them, so she would have to be the voice of reason (as much as she agreed with Natsu).

"Hm." Arcadios hummed, narrowing his eyes as he scowled down at the dark-haired girl who met his gaze evenly. "Follow me."

He spun around and walked off, cloak fluttering in the air behind him.

"You too, Lucy," Yukino stated. "You should come along with us. If our plan is successful, both Zeref and Acnologia will be defeated."

Rose scowled, fighting to restrain the urge to set something on fire. 'At the cost of what?' she wanted to ask.

"Do you really think you can do that?" asked Wendy.

Gajeel and Gray remained quiet, fuming silently.

"Holy cow!" Natsu exclaimed, awed by the massive castle looming above them.