𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

Original [25/02/2018]: Hello everyone! I want to thank you all for taking the time to read my book! Originally it only started out as a few concepts, but I'm genuinely surprised at how far this book has come. Fun fact - I was well into the second chapter by the time I finally decided on a name for the main character!

I was in ninth grade when I began to plan and write this book, and the final chapter was written at the end of tenth grade. And then I spent a few months deliberating whether the ending was as good as it could have been or not, before finally publishing it. (I prefer to complete my stories before I begin posting them, so as to avoid the possibility of discontinuing them or spending months on hiatus. I know it can get pretty frustrating when that happens). 

I'm still very much obsessed with Fairy Tail, even though the final chapter of the manga was published ages ago. My OC holds a special place in my heart as the main character of the first story I have ever completed. In fact, I'd go so far as to say she's my favourite (shh, don't tell the others). 

I do, in fact, plan on going through the story and completely re-writing it at some point. Gotta put everything I'm learning at school to good use. I want this book to be the best it can be, and to do that I need to make sure I eliminate all the petty errors (make sure you leave a comment if you find something wrong with the story, I'll be sure to take your opinion into consideration).

Rose, out!

Update [02/12/2019]: I've graduated high school, now, and I've just done a major overhaul of the book's overall aesthetic; hopefully, in my free time, I'll be able to rewrite the unedited chapters and get everything up to standard. I'm no longer as into Fairy Tail as I used to be (oof), but I still very much love this book (despite how edgy and cliche it is), and it helped me grow a lot as a writer -- because of that, I feel I owe it to myself and my readers to finish what I started and polish this book as much as possible. This does mean I may change a few plot points, introduce certain characters earlier in the novel, and overall make Rose's transition into Fairy Tail a tad bit more believable. Besides that, there are also a number of flaws in the novel with regards to grammar (particularly in the first Arc, as I actually started this book in the first person and only changed it to the third person later on). I think that's about all I wanted to say with this note. Rose, out. ;)