𝐢𝐱. 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 {𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
❛ ... ❜

"I can't believe we were in the Spirit Realm that long!" Rose called back to the rest of the team which was trailing behind her tiredly.

"Ugh... That spell of Ultear's... It hurts-" groaned Natsu, rubbing the back of his head tiredly. The method Ultear used on them had unlocked their Second Origin, but they were still in pain. Rose felt a lot stronger already, and the phoenix's regeneration abilities had taken the edge off the pain for her. However, that didn't change the fact her entire body ached like it had been run over by a herd of extra-large wyverns, and then pitched at a moving train.

Erza cut him off. "No whining. It was worth it for the opportunity to bring back Fairy Tail's title as Fiore's top guild."

Lucy sighed, nodding as she adjusted the strap of her bag. "That doesn't help with the pain though..." she murmured, sending a worried glance at Natsu who was stretching out his legs after the long train ride.

Wendy was admiring a small cat charm which a stall had displayed on a table, only to be shoved away roughly by a group of rowdy children. "Hey, look! It's Fiore's most useless guild! The Fairies!" sneered a young boy who had a couple teeth missing.

Rose scowled, looming from behind the upset Wendy with a dark aura as she glowered down at the child. "Would you like for me to knock out a few more of those teeth of yours, kid?" she hissed, rolling up her left sleeve in an intimidating gesture.

"M-M.... Meanie! I'm telling my mom on you!" he began to bawl, backing off as the rest of his little midget gang chased after him and into the crowd.

Rose rolled her eyes. "And this is why I think kids are annoying."

Cylene popped her head out of Rose's bag momentarily. "Roooossssseee~ Hurry up or I might just eat the bag of cookies you thought I didn't know about..."

"Don't you dare..."

"Then get those legs moving!"

"Fiiiinneee, mom. Yeesh."

Rose turned to raise an eyebrow at Wendy. "Come on. The others are ahead of us."

She nodded. "Thank you."

"No problem."

A muffled yell came from Rose's bag. "Onwards, my loyal steed!"

".... What even..." the phoenix slayer deadpanned, deciding it was better for her sanity to simply ignore whatever it was Cylene was doing inside the bag. "Oh well."

She shrugged before turning and sprinting off in a random direction after the rest of the team, who were now waving to Master Makarov and Team Shadow Gear, who were leaving.

"Bye Master, Levy!" Rose yelled after them, before 'accidentally' running into Lucy, causing her to fall towards Natsu who caught her instinctively.

"Whoops! Clumsy me~" the sly female giggled, covering her mouth in an attempt to stifle her need to start rolling on the ground. "Sorry, Lucy."

"I-it's fine. Natsu..." Lucy hesitated, glancing to Natsu who still had his arms around her waist, "... can you put me down, please? Thank you."

Natsu placed her down carefully, before patting her head carefully so her hair wouldn't fall out of place. "Anytime, Luce."

Turning away from the two lovebirds, Rose glanced at Erza who sighed before explaining what Levy had just told them about- the rules of the Grand Magic Games.