𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚
❛ ... ❜

Team Natsu was relaxing in the guild hall, each of the members doing their own thing. Natsu and Gray were being their typical, rambunctious selves, throwing random chairs and tables at each other. Erza was quietly savouring a cake beside Lucy, who was talking to Mira.

Wendy appeared from the front entrance together with Carla and Cylene, who had been staying with the dragon slayer whilst Rose was on the job with Adell.

Clasped in Wendy's hands was a crystal-like spherical object, which was coloured a brilliant red. When the light struck its surface shimmering reflections were sent scattering over the guild hall, attracting the attention of the others.

"What's that, Wendy?" Natsu piped up, breaking away from his fight with Gray to inspect the object. "Is it food?"

Wendy greeted the older dragon slayer sweetly, before explaining.

"We found this strange crystal outside the guild hall..." the blue-haired girl trailed off. "I think someone might have lost it."

Lucy, being the mature one, came over to inspect the crystal. "Maybe if you find out what it is you'll find a clue to who the owner is?"

Wendy perked up, her eyes brightening. "That sounds like a great idea! Should I ask Levy?"

Lucy nodded, obviously proud of herself. "Yeah, Levy-chan probably has a book to help us out. She's in the guild library."

After thanking Lucy for her help, Wendy disappeared into the side room which held the guild's vast collection of books.

Just as Lucy was about to return to her seat, the guild doors swung open once again.

This time, the ones to enter weren't from their guild.

"Hey!" grinned Sting, flashing the Team Natsu members a grin.

Following Sting were the Sabretooth exceeds and Rogue, who greeted the Fairy Tail guild members with a quiet hello. His gaze trailed around the guild as if he was searching for something, but after not seeing whatever it was he returned his eyes to them.

"Hello," Erza greeted politely, rising from her seat as she made her way to the twin dragons along with Frosch and Lector. "What business do you have here?"

"We have to speak with the guild master." Sting explained. "Is he here?"

Erza shook her head. "My apologies, but the Master is currently away at a meeting."

"Oh..." the blond-haired male seemed to deflate. He turned to Rogue. "Sorry, man, but I guess you won't be able to see that Skie gir-" (A/N: Reference to  book, Star Dragon Slayer! SkiRo for the win!)

Sting was cut off by a sharp jab to his stomach by Rogue, who kept a straight face despite the fact he had just punched his companion in the stomach.

The members of Team Natsu sent them confused glances, but were unable to say anything because Wendy had returned.

"Lucy!" the younger girl called, having not noticed the Sabretooth members. "I found out what the crystal was! Levy said that it's a memory lacrima!"

"Memory lacrima...?" Rogue muttered, though no one noticed his confusion.

Lucy put a hand to her chin. "Hm... well, if it's a memory lacrima, we should be able to play the memories which are on it. You should be able to tell who the owner is after seeing those."

Wendy nodded. "I feel a bit uncomfortable going through someone's memories like that though..."

Lucy smiled, placing a reassuring hand on the dragon slayers shoulder. "I'll join you! It'll be like a movie night~ I could even make some popcorn and stuff!"

Natsu and Gray perked up. "Food? We're in!"

"I will supervise," Erza sighed as she crossed her arms.

Happy, Carla, and Cylene agreed to join as well.

Frosch tugged on the edge of Rogue's cloak. "Can Fro go, too?"

Unable to resist, Rogue nodded. "May we also join?"

Within a few minutes, Lucy and Wendy had planned a movie night with all of Team Natsu. Sting, Rogue, Lector and Frosch had joined under the excuse of 'waiting for the Master', because they didn't want to have to travel all the way back to their own guild.

Cylene had offered to let them use herself and Rose's home, knowing the phoenix slayer wouldn't mind it (as long as they didn't break anything). Besides, Rose's house was the only one in the area suitable for all the people who would be there. Lucy's apartment and Natsu's home would be a bit too crowded.

The Sabretooth members would join Cylene, Gray, Erza and Wendy and Carla to prepare a comfortable area to watch the movie (even though it wasn't really a movie).

Lucy, Natsu and Happy would head out to purchase drinks and snacks. Although Cylene knew Rose would be okay with them borrowing the living room for a movie, she didn't know how the phoenix slayer would react if her entire kitchen was raided.

Rose was a bit protective of her candy stash.

The twin dragons and the two exceeds trailed after the Fairy Tail members, quietly talking amongst themselves.

Rogue held Frosch in his arms as they walked, whilst Sting and Lector walked side by side chattering mindlessly.

Frosch looked up at the shadow dragon slayer, head tilted curiously.

"Rogue, where's Rose?"

The dark-haired male directed the question to Cylene, who answered immediately. "She's out on a request with Adell."

"Adell?" Frosch inquired, obviously wondering about the person whose name he had never heard before.

"He's an old friend of hers. They went on a request together so they could catch up." The wyvern fluttered her crystalline wings, her eyes bright.

They were forced to stop talking when they reached the entrance of Rose's home. Cylene flew up to the door and unlocked it with a key which she had retrieved from somewhere.

"Wow," Gray murmured. "Considering how childish she acts, I didn't expect her to have such a clean house."

Cylene replied to his comment with a trill, the wyvern equivalent of laughter. "It only looks neat because she hasn't been here for about three or so days. I made her clean before she left."

Rogue, Sting and Lector quietly inspected the interior of the home, having never been inside it. Frosch, on the other hand, quickly made himself at home on the couch.

"Well, I'll grab some pillows," Cylene offered.