Three

Justin's point of view

I walked through the halls and then out of the school. All those girls have been up my ass all morning, following me around everywhere I go. And the worst part is when they try to be flirty but they fail miserably.

I shook my head slightly. One girl is different though - Ally Jones. Don't ask how I know her name, because I know a lot more about her that no one else knows. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I walked to my black Range Rover, leaning against it as I reached for a cigarette from my pocket.

I really need a smoke, those people really stress me out. Oh wait, corretion there - those humans stress me out. Just the fact that I can't shut their thoughts out of my head is fucking annoying.

Sure, I can try to ignore them the best I can but while at school it's pretty much impossible with the amount of people being there. Constant rambling in my head, it never stops.

But one person's thoughts stood out this morning, they were brighter and louder but yet at the same time they would sometimes just fade away. In case you don't know who I'm talking about here - it's Ally Jones.

I dragged the cigarette up to my lips and inhaled the smoke. It immediately relaxes my tense muscles and makes me feel somewhat better. When Ally asked me about my shades earlier I just completely froze.

The thing is, I can't really take them off while in public - when I'm around humans that is. The reason behind it is the fact that my eyes aren't exactly normal, just like I'm not normal either.

My eyes are a very dark brown - I'd almost say black - color. There are two exceptions though - when I'm angry my eyes are a bloody red color and when I'm like really really happy my eyes are honey brown. Like they used to be when I was human. But now I'm not human anymore, I'm something else.

What I am, you'll find out soon. I inhaled the smoke again, sighing in satisfaction. Right now I wanted to go home more than anything, but I still have a long school day ahead of myself.

Why I was even sent here is still a mystery for me but I guess I'll find out soon. I was standing there, looking up at the sky through my shades as I heard footsteps approach me. I could hear the person's thoughts loud and clear, and I instantly knew it was a girl.

'Damn he's so hot' I mentally chuckled at her thoughts as I kept looking up pretending I din't even notice her presence. It was just when she cleared his throat when I looked in her direction.

The sight of her made me want to scrunch my nose in disgust. What's with humans dressing in a way that half of their fucking body shows? I mean no, I'm not complaining but to wear a shirt like that and tight short shorts to school is just.. disgusting.

I kept my cool though, and just looked at her, while taking another drag from my cigarette.

"Uh.. Justin right?" She asked in a high pitched voice. her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail and her face was caked with make-up. Typical slutty girl, you see those all too often at high school.

And their thoughts are all the same - you don't even want to know. Trust me.

"Yes, what do you want?" I asked my voice totally emotionless. She shrugged and took a few steps closer to me, sending me a seductive wink. I looked at her blankly, as I held the cigarette to my lips yet again, trying to shut her thoughts out. But of course it didn't work.

"Your number would be nice." The girl spoke in a seductive tone, looking at me through her lashes. Fucking hell why are they all like this. I'd rip them to shreds right here and in this moment but I can't.

I can't drag attention towards myself - I have to seem like normal human. Although I do know Ally has her suspicions - which is mostly my fault but oh well. Ally is different anyways. She's nothing like most humans.

"How about no?" I spat to the girl who was still standing there. My voice came out harsh and as a low hiss. Fuck, that can't happen. The girl flinched at my tone and just nodded. From her thoughts I could hear she was scared.

She should be, concidering I'm pretty dangerous. I dumped the cigarette on the ground and stomped on it with my foot. Then I just walked past the girl like she wasn't even there and headed back in the school.

I walked through the halls as I suddenly spotted Ally, who was standing there with a few girls around her. She was smiling happily. But I could her thoughts and from that I knew she wasn't entirely happy.

Something was clearly bugging her, like something bad had happened to her. The weird thing was, that a part of her thoughts I clearly couldn't hear. It was like I just was unable to hear her thoughts completely. I shrugged my thoughts off and walked to my locker, which fortunately for me was close to Ally and her friends.

I glance at her occasionally. I can't help but notice her beauty she sure is different from most humans.

Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head around, and there she stood, Ally. She looked at me, her eyebrows scrunched together and I knew she was nervous. I can read her thoughts, remember? Ally took a deep breath before speaking.

"Justin, I'm uh.. Sorry if I said something stupid in math class. You seemed pretty upset." Her tone was quiet, she sounded so nervous. But she was beautiful, and I found it cute how nervous she was.

"Nah it's alright." I said, shooting her a small smile instead of the smirk I always have on my face. Ally looked somewhat suprised, and I knew instantly it was becaues of the smile.

I don't smile all too often, but Ally makes me different.

Snap out of it Bieber, you're not human. You don't love. I mentally sighed in annoyance, but I knew that voice in my head - a.k.a subconscious - was right.

I'm no human. And creatures like me don't love - at least that's how it's supposed to be. And I intend on keeping it like that.