Four

Ally's point of view

Me and my best friend Hannah were hanging at my place, doing homework together. I know we seem like some nerds but in reality we just want to get good grades.

Also, my parents aren't really strict but when it comes to school they have high expectations. Sometimes it gets annoying, I mean they expect me to get straight A's and when I get like a B they get ridiculously mad. But other than school stuff they're pretty chill parents.

I have no curfew or anything like that - luckily.

"So Ally... I heard you talked to that new kid?" Hannah suddenly said, causing me to look down and bite my lip. Even only the thought of Justin makes me nervous.

Something seriously is wrong with me - I can't like him I just met him today. Besides, there's something odd about him. Maybe it's just the fact that I want to find out more about him.

"Yeah... We talked in math class a bit, and you were there when I talked to him by the lockers" I say, still looking down at my math homework. Hannah giggles and I know that the next thing she'll say is that I have a crush on Justin.

Like hell I do - I don't like him at all. I mean it's not my fault that he has amazing looks. But that doesn't mean I like him. Not at all.

"Someone's got a crush" She sing-sang. See? I told you.

"Do not." I stated, feeling my cheeks heat up a bit. Damn why do I have to blush so easily now she thinks I actually have a crush on Justin which I totally don't.

Besides Justin has a scary attitude and he seems like player. So no, definitely not my type of boy. Hannah shook her head and from her expression I saw that she didn't believe me at all.

"Come on don't deny it Ally, you totally love him." Hannah stated. I shook my head and continued doing my math homework trying to ignore her words the best I could.

Sometimes Hannah is annoying, but she's still my best friend.

"What's he like?" Hannah asked clearly curious. I couldn't help but giggle at her eagerness of knowing what Justin's like because it seemed like he had only talked to me during the school day.

It was odd, because I'm usually the girl guys don't pay attention to - and now all of sudden Justin did. We didn't talk that much though and it was mostly Justin who talked to me. I didn't talk that much to him because he annoyed the crap out of me with his player attitude.

And as much as I hate to admit he scared me because it seemed like he could read my thoughts.

"Well um... He's cocky, self-centered, a player but his looks are great though" I spoke, causing Hannah to giggle at my description of Justin.

Suddenly I heard this oddly familiar voice coming from somewhere in my room.

"It's nice how you think that lowly of me shawty" It seemed almost like the voice spoke in my head but I doubt it. It echoed in the room for a while, and I looked at Hannah but it seemed like she heard nothing - or at least she looked normal.

"Did you hear that?" I asked her still creeped out by the voice that was just heard. Hannah scrunched the eyebrows together in confusion.

"Hear what?" She asked, and I just shrugged. Was it just my imagination or did someone actually speak? I just shrugged it off, not wanting to think of it anymore.

It was probably just my imagination, I mean there's no one else in this room than Hannah and I.

"Never-mind." I said, and smiled at her assuringly. Hannah nodded slowly and then we went back to doing homework.

The whole time we did homework I noticed my mind going back to Justin. It was almost like had me captivated under his spell - I felt the need to think about him. Yet at the same time something in me told me to stay away from him.

I tried to focus on my homework but soon found it impossible. What just happened a few minutes ago was still fresh in my mind. Where did that voice come from? It creeped me out, but I knew I shouldn't overthink it. If I did, I'd just become extremely paranoid.

'Maybe you should be paranoid shawty because you never know who's watching you' There it was again - the voice. This time I was sure I heard it. But once again Hannah didn't seem to notice a single thing. Maybe it was just my imagination.

I mean, I sure hope it's just that because the fact that someone may be watching me creeps me out. Maybe I'm just stressed and tired and because of that I hear voices.

"Ally?" Hannah's voice snaps me out of my thoughts causing me to look at her.

"Uh.. Yeah?" I asked and looked at her wondering what she wanted to say. Maybe I was thinking so intently that I didn't her what she was saying?

Hannah shook her head smiling and gave me a 'did-you-hear-anything-I-just-said' look.

"I was saying that I really need to leave now, mom will be home soon and as you know I need to be home before that." Did I mention Hannah parents are really strict?

Well they are - she has to be home at 6 pm during the week, 8 pmduring weekends. It's ridiculous how strict they are, I'm lucky to have pretty cool parents. Because like I said, they are only strict about school.

"Oh... Well, see you at school then?" I ask, smiling at her. Hannah nods, stuffing her school books in her bag and picking her bag up. I smiled at Hannah, and walked her to the house door.

I noticed mom and that weren't home yet but they'd probably be home soon. I sure hope so, because after hearing that voice I don't look forward to being home alone.

"Bye then, see you tomorrow Ally" Hannah smiled and I shut the door after she stepped out. Now I was alone in here.

I walked in the living room and plopped down on the couch, flicking the tv on. There was this silly movie on and I just decided to watch it. I pulled a blanket over my body and snuggled into a comfortable position on the couch.

I continued to watch the movie until suddenly something happened that scared the living shit out of me. There was a loud bump heard upstairs.