Eight

I shook from fear as Justin tightened his grip on me. I bit my lip to keep myself from bursting into tears from the pain I was in. Justin's jaw was clenched and his muscles were tense.

He looked beyond mad - he looked furious. I felt a sting in the back of my eyes, and soon I felt some tears slip down my cheeks. I mentally cursed, now I looked weak in front of Justin.

But truth was, Justin was hurting me a hell of a lot right now, and as I took a quick glance at my wrist, it already had dark purple bruises on it and a handprint could be seen.

Now how on earth am I going to hide that and the one's that will surely be on my shoulders? I shook my head, hoping the tears would just go away. But they didn't.

"S-S-Stop y-you're hurting me" I choked out, a whimper escaping my lips. Justin's angry expression quickly changed into a shocked one. And his hands released their grip from my shoulders, causing me to slump in my seat.

My whole body shook as tears continued to fall down my cheeks. My shoulders were throbbing in pain as I just sat there not bothering to move an inch.

"Ally I-" Justin started, but I cut him off not wanting to hear whatever it was he had to say.

"Don't." I whispered my voice shaky. Justin sighed, reaching his hand out to take my hand. I flinched away from him though, not wanting him to touch me.

I was frightened of him and what he may do to me. I was scared he'd hurt me even more than he already had.

"You don't have to be scared of me." Justin whispered. I looked at him like he was crazy. Was he honestly being serious right now? I shouldn't be scare of him after what he just did? Sure I shouldn't.

Justin looked at me, his lips slightly parted. Neither of us said a word - I could feel Justin's eyes on me. I slowly got up, trying tp regain my strength as my body still shook. I was so hurt - not only physically but emotionally too.

The fact Justin lashed out on me like that and put his hands on me made me feel so humiliated and weak. It made me feel hurt.

"Ally, please, don't go." Justin pleaded, taking ahold of my hand. I glared at him, and yanked my hand free from his grip.

"Don't touch me." I whispered, taking a few steps back. I wanted to get as far away from Justin as possible. Justin sighed heavily, taking a hesitant step towards me.

I shook my head, taking another step away from him. I took a few shaky breaths before turning around and running out of the library as fast as possible.

I heard Justin yelling for my name, I heard him run after me. That only made me run faster, until I was at my doorstep. I leaned my ahnds on my knees and tried to catch my breath.

My wrist was bruised and dark purple, my shoulders were hurting horribly. Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought of what just happened. I was so scared, so hurt - I had never felt this scared or hurt.

I reached for my keys in my pocket and shakily unlocked the door. Right as I was inside I shut the door and ran up to my room, where I collapsed on my bed, sobs escaping my lips.

'Please don't cry, please' That same familiar voice was heard, and I quickly looked up from my pillow. Just outside my window I saw a black shadow flash by.

I took a second glance at the window, but nothing could be seen anymore. I sighed, knowing it must've all just been my imagination. The voice wasn't though, I've heard it already so many times that it can't be imagination.

I slowly sat up, and wiped my eyes. Why did I keep hearing that voice? Why couldn't it just go away?

I mean it reminded me of Justin, because his voice was sometimes similar to this one. And I didn't want to be reminded of Justin right now.

'Please, baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry' I flinched as the voice was heard again. This time it sounded exactly like Justin. The voice was sorrowful and laced with regret.

I knew somewhere inside me that it was Justin - but it seemed unbelievable. How could he be speaking to me when he wasn't here?

I sighed and got up and stumbled to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and gasped when I saw my shoulders.

They had turned a purple colour and there were clearly visible handprints on them.

Jesus Christ, Justin really has a tight grip... I sighed, grabbing some foundation from my make-up bag and put it on the bruises to cover them up. I couldn't let my parents see those. I just couldn't.

My mind was filled with thoughts about Justin - what could he be if he isn't human? I mean by now I'm sure he isn't - today proved it. But what can a person be if not human?
I need to find out about that.em

Justin point of view

I sat on the roof of my house, holding the cigarette to my lips. As I looked up the sky, I blew out a perfect ring of smoke. I sighed as the events of today flashed back in my mind. How I hurt Ally.

I shook my head, feeling disappointed in myself. How could I let myself get out of hand like that? I should've never put my hands on her or gotten angry at her.

It's just that I was waiting for her in the library, and all that time I could hear her thoughts. How she thought I'm a jerk. How she practically hated the idea of us doing this project together. And that sure got me upset.

I mean you'd get upset too in a situation like that. But my actions were wayout of hand. I hurt her. And I frightened her with the way I acted.

And if she after this doesn't talk to me or hates me... I guess it's no wonder. But I still don't understand why humans get hurt so easily - you can't even expect me to undrestand because I'm no human.

I ran my hand through my hair and took another drag from my cigarette. My thoughts were going back to Ally all the time.

I have this instict to protect her - yet I went against it myself today. I hurt Ally and that's just the most fucking stupid thing to do of me.

I looked up at the sky, hoping all this stress would just go away. I still didn't know the exact purpose of me being up here, but I'm going to find out soon.

But right now I need to find a way to apologize to Ally.

Damn Bieber, you just can't keep your mind of that little human girl, can you? That's right. I can't. But maybe that's because I care about her. I care about Ally.