Twenty-Four

No one's point of view

Ally looked at Justin, her lips parted. Her eyes widened slightly, as she just stared at him shocked for a while. Then, a wide smile broke on her lips, and she nodded frantically, clamping her hand over her mouth to keep from squealing in happiness.

A huge smile broke out on Justin's face, as he looked at Ally. He seemed so amazed that she was nodding - yet he looked like he already knew what Ally was going to say. It was obvious though, the two loved each other so it would be obvious that at some point the would end up together.

"Yes." Ally finally managed to speak, and right after that she crashed her lips to Justin's, kissing him passionately. Their lips moved in a perfect sync, sparks flying all over. Justin's arms snaked around Ally's waisting, pulling her closer, as Ally wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair.

The two didn't even take any acknowledge in anyone else that was in the cafe, nothing else existed in that moment. Nothing else but the two of them, kissing each other passionately and lovingly. Anyone could see that they loved each other.

Once they finally pulled away, they just stared at each other smiling. Justin cupped Ally's cheek and looked at her his eyes becoming the light shade of brown they very rarely were. The color they were when he still was human. Ally felt her cheeks redden a bit as Jutin touch sent these sparks all over her body.

"I love you." Justin whispered, sounding a bit hesitant. He still was scared to say those words - although he knew that Ally was the right person to say them to. He knew Ally wouldn't hurt him. Ally smiled widely, and pecked Justin's lips.

"I love you too." She spoke honestly, her eyes never leaving Justin's. He chuckled a little and kisses Ally's cheek, letting his lips stay there for a little while. That little action caused Ally to blush to a bright red. She glanced at the clock, noticing that they should go so they wouldn't be late for school.

"We should go." She spoke, and Justin nodded, glancing at the clock.

"Yeah, come on Angel." He grinned, and took Ally's hand in his, lacing their fingers together. They stood up and walked out of the cafe hand in hand both of them having a bright smile on their face.

Justin glanced down at Ally every now and then as they walked to the car, admiring her beauty. Justin couldn't stop thinking of how lucky he was to have Ally in his life, that she had said yes.

As they soon reached Justin's car he pulled the car door open and helped Ally in, causing her to giggle.

"I can get in the car myself too doofus." She giggled, as Justin chuckled, buckling her in. Ally blushed at his actions and giggled even more.

"I gotta take care of you Angel, don't I? After all you're my girl." Justin said and pecked Ally's lips quickly before walking to his side of the car and getting in.

Ally looked down at her lap, still blushing like crazy. Her eyes however flickered in Justin's direction as she noticed that he had gotten in the car. Justin buckled his seatbelt and started the car, driving towards the school. His hand traveled to Ally's lap, looking for her hand to hold. A happy smile appeared on his face as Ally gently grabbed his hand in hers.

When they finally reached the school, it was almost time to be in class. Justin quickly rushed to Ally's side to open the door before she'd do it herself. Ally looked at him happily as he opened the door, helping Ally to step out of the car.

Ally loved how Justin was such a gentleman and how he was so caring and loving. How he just liked to make other people happy and how he was the most perfect person she could have ever imagined to be in her life.

They walked to class hand in hand, getting a lot of stares- maybe glares would be the word to better describe the looks Ally was getting from most girls.

However, when they were walking, One girl came running to them, smiling. Ally immediately recognized the girl, and she grinned widely.

"Hannah!"

"Ally!" Hannah reached Ally and Justin who were still holding hands. Hannah eyed their hands quickly, and then clapped her hands together, almost jumping up and down. Ally looked at her best-friend confused and Justin scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I knew it!" Hannah yelled happily, making Ally and Justin even more confused.

"Err... What?" Ally asked, scrunching her eyebrows together and clutching Justin's hand a little tighter. Justin chuckled a little at Ally's cluelessness, as he had now realized what Hannah meant. He snaked his other arm around Ally's waist and leaned his chin on her shoulder.

"I knew you two would get together, I knew it!" Hannah squealed, and Ally's eyes widened a little and she blushed.

"Yeah..." She mumbled, blushing even more than she was before. Justin chuckled and kissed Ally's cheek, making Hannah do this 'aww'-voice, and all the other girls in the hall shot nasty glares at Ally. But she didn't care, because Justin didn't care of those girls. He only cared of her.

Ally's point of view

As school finally ended, Justin and I immediately made our way to his car. He however insisted that I'd come over to his place today - since he wanted to spend time with me.

I quickly texted my mom to tell her I'd be at Justin's - I didn't tell her he was my boyfriend, I want her to meet him first. So that they'll accept him. We soon arrived at Justin's house and he - once again - insisted to open the car door for me. I find it cute though, there aren't many boyt that act like that nowadays. Not that Justin would be anything like them either way, he's a lot better.

He's totally amazing. I looked at Justin's house, admiring it. Justin suddenly wrapped his arms around me from behind, placing a quick peck on my cheek. Like how amazing can he get?

Justin and I stayed like that for a while, enjoying the feeling of each other. Justin's arms fit perfectly around me, like they were meant to be there in the first place. And to be honest, I think they were.

"Come on, let's get something to eat cause I'm starving." Justin said chuckling a little. I nodded eagerly, suddenly noticing how hungry I was. Justin led me inside the house and into the surprisingly clean kitchen. I mean boys aren't usually the one's that manage to keep places clean.

Oh well, Justin is just full of surprises. Justin chuckled and opened the fridge, pulling out some pizza. It looked homemade, but I kind of doubted it. I mean how would Justin be able to make pizza?

"Ouch, that hurt Angel." Justin said, holding his hand on his heart, faking a hurt expression. I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

"Awe, I'm sorry Jay." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. Justin frowned, and shook his head.

"You missed." He pouted and folded his arms. He looked so adorable - and sexy. I shook my head smiling, and cupped his cheeks gently. I stood on my tippy toes, and slowly let my lips crash onto his, him immediately kissing back and snaking his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

I loved they way his lips felt against mine - they were so soft and warm.

We sat on the couch in Justin's living room, eating pizza. I leaned my head against his shoulder while occasionally taking a bite from the pizza. We were watching some lame tv-show but in reality I was only watching Justin, admiring his perfect features and just enjoying the fact that I was here, on his lap and so close to him.

I breathed in his wonderful scent, loving it. He chuckled, kissing the top of my head, looking down at me with those brown eyes that I absolutely adore.

"You're so adorable Angel, I love you." He whispered, and once again pressed his lips to my forehead.