Thirty-One

"W-What- No! My father isn't a demon!" I screamed, denying his words completely. He couldn't be - there wasn't the slightest chance that he could.

He was human, just like me and mom. He had normal eyes and he didn't have a tattoo on his neck so how on earth could he be a demon? I mean he's always seemed like a human to me - there's nothing unusual about him.

"The tattoo doesn't have to be on the neck." Justin's half-brother, what ever his name was, stated smirking at me. I froze, beginning to really understand what his words meant.

My father was a demon? Justin was sent to kill him? Why the hell didn't Justin tell me? Of course, I felt a little anger towards Justin, but right now I wanted him here by my side more than anything.

"Oh and there's another thing you should know." He said, smirking. I looked at him, rising my eyebrow and waiting for him to continue.

"He's not your real father." Those words caught me by total shock. What the hell did he mean that it wasn't my real father who had lived with my mom and I all my life? Of course it was.

I shook my head at him, not wanting to believe a single word he was saying.

"I don't believe you. You're lying." I spat, shooting daggers at him. He laughed coldly, his red eyes boring into mine and his eyebrows raised.

"You don't believe me? Well you should, because what I say is true. He is not your biological father, that man is long gone." His voice was low but his smirk had vanished for a while, his lips were pressed into a thin line. Somehow his words did come off believable to me, I don't have a clue why though.

"How come I didn't know of this?" I asked keeping my eyes focused on him. He licked his lips, the smirk returning on his face.

"Your mom chose not to tell you." He said simply, not explaining it any further. I nodded, afraid to question him further in fear of pissing him off. For a while there was a heavy silence among the two of us, but then he spoke;

"Oh and I'm Jason, Justin's brother, as you may have already figured out." He chuckled and stood up from his seat and walked over to me, now standing directly in frony of me towering over me.

I looked up at him, feeling as small as ever as he stood there, smirking down at me. I just wanted him to go away. I just wanted Justin here.

"You want me to go away, huh?" Jason asked smirking at me, his tone intimidating. I bit my lip nervous and scared before slowly nodding. He laughed coldly before pulling out a black iPhone. I looked at it in confusion.

"Maybe we should invite your dear little boyfriend here, shouldn't we?" He chuckled, and typed on his phone. I stared at him, my eyes wide and my eyebrows furrowed. I wondered what he was going to do, if he was going to hurt me.

Maybe an hour later, there was a knock on the door of the room we were in, and Jason smirked. He yanked me up just as the door opened, keeping a firm grip around me.

The door opened with such force that it slammed into the wall causing a massive bang to echo throughout the room. There, at the doorstep stood a furious Justin. His eyes were black and he was breathing heavily.

"Get the fuck away from her." He growled his voice so cold I had never heard it like that. It sent shivers down my spine and I immediately became scared. Not of Justin but of what might happen between the two guys.

"Not a chance, you do your fucking job." Jason snarled from behind me. Justin gulped, shooting a quick glance at me. I however just nodded at him, wanting him to know that I knew of his job. He didn't have to worry of that part.