Thirty-Four

I slammed my phone into the wall in pure rage. Jason had Ally - that was all I could think about. Jason could do anything to Ally, he is totally cruel.

I growled and walked upstairs to my bedroom and slumped down on the bed, tugging at my hair angrily. I had no idea of what to do, I knew that I had to save Ally as soon as possible.

I can't afford her getting killed. She means everything to me and losing her would crush me.

"Fuck." I hissed in frustration, feeling the sudden urge to just trash everything in this room. But all I knew, was where Jason was most likely keeping Ally - in Hell.

I knew how to get there, but fighting Jason would be difficult. I mean he's stronger than I am, but I can still beat him, I think. I mean in order to save Ally, I'll do anything. Anything at all.

Suddenly my phone began ringing and I took it in my hand, taking a look at the cracked screen and saw Jason's name on it. I gritted my teeth and answered, slamming the phone to my ear, my jaw constantly clenching and un-clenching.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" I seethed, which only made Jason laugh. The laugh wasn't the kind of laugh you know, it was cold and low and cruel. I was so close to smashing my phone in the wall, but somehow managed to restrain myself.

"Ah, my dear brother, are you missing someone?" He asked. I could head the smirk in his voice. I growled and tightened my grip on the phone trying to contain my anger.

Jason is unbelievable, he's disgusting. Yes, I know he's my brother but I hate him more than anything.

"Bring her back, now." I growled, balling my hand in a fist. Jason chuckled and I could hear a faint whimper in the background. Ally. He was hurting Ally. I growled lowly and ended the call before Jason could speak another word.

I was going to get Ally back, no matter what the cost.

I slammed my fist against the wall, anger rushing through my veins. I was so worried about Ally, I was scared she would get hurt because of me. I knew that Jason would visit me soon - with Ally. I didn't know what he wanted though, and that killed me.

I mean I would do anything for Ally. I would even die for Ally - that's how much I love her. I miss her already and now I'm scared that I may never get to hold her in my arms again, or even see her again. I knew that when Jason would come, he would want to fight. And I would have to win - I would have to kill my own half-brother, the only family I got left.

I would have to kill Jason. But if that meant Ally an I could be together, then so be it.

I suddenly came across a picture that was on the wall, it was a picture of Ally and I. We took that picture a week ago. Ally was sitting on my lap and leaning her head against mine, while making a silly face. I was kissing Ally's cheek, my other eye closed in a wink.

I personally loved the picture, mostly because of Ally's incredibe beauty. And not to be cocky, but I myself was quite handsome too. I smiled at the picture, tracing my thumb over Ally's face. I need to get her from Jason. Right fucking now.

ALLYS P.O.V.

"Hmmm... Aren't you a beauty?" Jason whispered lowly, tracing my jawline with his index finger. I shuddered at his burning touch and glared at him.

Truth to be told, I was frightened of him, but no way was I admitting it to him. Because that would be a sign of weakness and I hate seeming weak to people. That's the thing I hate most in my entire life.

Jason chuckled lowly, as his phone rung. I bit my lip, mentally praying that it was Justin, I wanted to get away from this frightening place; and away from Jason. I heard yelling from Jason's phone and couldn't help but wonder, if it was Justin.