Seventeen

Ally's point of view

I felt the blush rise on my cheeks, I realized he could read my thoughts again. Justin chuckled, looking at me with the familiar smirk on his face. I bit my lip, feeling embarrassed of him reading that one thought from my mind.

"Don't be embarrassed Ally, there's no need." Justin smiled, and all of a sudden he kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks flush - I must look like a tomato right now. I looked down, hoping no one saw me blushing. As I looked back up, I saw several girls glaring at me. Jealous much?

"Oh believe me, they are." Justin chuckled, and started walking towards the cafeteria. I followed him, and as soon as the two of us stepped in the cafeteria everyone's heads snapped towards us. I stepped a little closer to Justin, who smirked at me.

'You want to be close to me, huh?' I rolled my eyes at him, as I heard his voice in my mind. Justin held my hand tightly, as we walked to get our lunch. The whole time I could feel one particular girls' glare on my - Savannah.

I took a quick glance at her, she was sitting with her friends and they were all glaring at me and whispering to each other. Probably talking shit about me - I wouldn't be surprised. We sat down at a corner table, and started eating. A little while later I heard heels clacking and as I looked up, I saw Savannah standing there.

She looked like the typical slutty girl, as always. She had blonde hair that was curled today and her face was caked in tons of make up. Such a fake bitch if you ask me. And to think we were friends a couple years back - unbelievable.

"What do you want, Savannah?" I asked and shot her an annoyed look. Savannah smirked down at me in a way that made me feel like something bad was going to happen.

"Oh nothing, just remember what I told you in class." She said, in a high pitched voice. I raised my eyebrows and let out a dry laugh.

"Like I would, you're just jealous." I sneered, glancing at Justin. He had his eyebrows furrowed and he was glancing at Savannah and I - his jaw was clenched. Oh God, he looked so attractive like that - well he always does. I shook my thoughts away and tore my gaze away from Justin. I looked at Savannah again, who was winking 'seductively' at Justin - disgusting.

Justin chuckled, and I knew he had heard my thoughts. Obviously that pissed Savannah off, because Justin was paying no attention to her pathetic attempts to flirt with him.

"Look, Ally, You have to understand that Justin here doesn't care for you, I mean seriously, he could do so much better than you - he could go for someone like me." Savannah said, smirking. I shook my head, becoming more and more annoyed by every second that passed.

"Oh a fake slut like you?" I asked and shook my head in disgust. That seemed to really upset Savannah, and the next thing I knew she had poured the remains of her milkshake on me.

I gasped, as the cold liquid dripped down my back and face. Savannah looked at me, a victorious smirk on her face. When I took a quick glance at Justin, I noticed his jaw was clenched and the vein on his neck was popping out. Shit, he was mad as hell.

Justin stood up, standing in front of Savannah. Even though she had heels on Justin was still taller than her. She looked a little taken aback by Justin's reaction.

"What the fuck did you do?" Justin growled, his voice was low and cold. Anyone would've been frightened in Savannah's position. She looked at Justin, who was fuming. His fists were balled, and he was breathing heavily.

"I-I" was all that Savannah managed to choke out. Her voice was trembling as she spoke, it was obvious she was frightened of Justin. By now the whole cafeteria was silent, everyone was watching us three.

"What the fuck were you thinking huh!?" Justin barked at her, throwing his hands in the air furiously. Savannah took a step back.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry." She choked out, causing Justin to chuckle humorlessly.

"Say that to Ally." He spoke in a cold, demanding tone. Savannah looked at me, and spoke the two words I thought I'd never hear her say to me.

"I'm sorry." Justin smirked and nodded slowly, as a sign that he was pleased by her apology.

"Now, if you ever pull a stunt like that again..." He trailed off, and Savannah nodded frantically. Then she walked off quickly, her legs shaking as she walked. Justin immediately turned to me, his features softening as he looked at me. He kneeled down in front me.

"You okay?" He spoke quietly, his voice now soft and worried.

"I-I.. I guess." I mumbled, staring down at my shirt that was now covered in milkshake. I sighed heavily, I'd have to walk around like this for the rest of the day - great.

"Hey I could drive you home and we could go get you some clean clothes, okay?" Justin asked, as if he read my thoughts. Oh wait, he can read my thoughts.

I nodded at him gratefully, and he stood up straight, holding his hand out for me to take. I smiled slightly, and took his hand. He pulled me up to my feet, and smiled at me.

"Come on, Ally. Let's go." He spoke and with that we walked out of the cafeteria, while everyone was still staring at us. As soon as we were out of the cafeteria, Justin spoke:

"What did Savannah say to you in class?" I sighed, I knew that he already knew what Savannah told me, he just wanted to hear it from me.

"She told me to stay away from you and that i''m not good enough for you." I spoke, and Justin nodded, immediately looking a little more tense. I raised my eyebrows at him, and patted his shoulder with my free hand.

"Calm down Justin, it's okay. She won't bother me anymore." Justin nodded, and seemed to relax as we walked towards the main doors.

We soon reached Justin's car and as I saw my reflection in the car window I shrieked. I looked horrible - I had milkshake all over my hair and shirt, my mascara was all over my face.

"Ew, I look horrible, please get me home quick." I whined, causing Justin to chuckle. He opened the car door for me, and I stepped in. Before he closed the door, he leaned close to me, his lips brushing against my ear as he spoke in a whisper:
"Even with that milkshake all over you I think you still look beautiful."