Thirty-Three

I sat on the couch in the living room just thinking about what just happened. I was concerned to say the least - I was so worried of what might happen.

Also, as much as I hated to admit it, this situation scared me. I mean the way Justin looked when he came back was totally terrifying to me. I care for him so much, more than anything in this world. And the fact he just snapped at me like that hurt me, I'm not gonna lie about that.

I mean I wanted more than anything to make sure that he'd be alright, but he didn't let me. I could hear water running upstairs, which meant Justin was probably in the shower.

The image of Justin walking up the stairs; his shirt covered in blood, his knuckles cut and his wings that looked ripped - the blood that cascaded down his back. The image was horrifying and I shuddered only thinking of it.

Justin had been in the shower for an hour now and I started to get worried. I sighed and wiped my eyes before slowly making my way up the stairs, feeling a little scared of what I might find.

I didn't want to admit I was scared of Justin - I mean I wasn't but the way he randomly snapped at me did scare me. I noticed the bathroom door wasn't locked. I just walked straight to it and knocked.

"Go away!" I heard Justin's voice and then seconds later a low hiss. I frowned and opened the door a little, peeking my head inside. I saw Justin, sitting on the floor and facing the wall. His jaw was clenched and he was tugging at his hair clearly frustrated and pained.

"Justin...?" I spoke hesitantly, my voice quiet. Justin snapped his head towards me, his eyes a dark black, glaring at me angrily. My eyes widened a little at the sight and I let out a quiet gasp.

"I told you to go away Ally!" Justin yelled, making me flinch. But I wasn't going to back away. I had to know what was wrong with him, I had to know what happened.

I opened the door fully and stepped in, ignoring Justin's harsh glare. I slowly walked towards him.

"Justin... What happened?" I asked, raising my eyebrows slightly and stopping a few feet from him. Justin shook his head, his eyes lightening a bit as he hissed in pain, touching his back lightly and wincing.

I walked behind him to take a look at his back, almost gasping at the sight. It looked even worse than the last time, although the difference now was that his wings weren't in sight.

"None of your concern." Justin snapped, never looking behind him at me. I sighed, staring at his back. There was still some blood running down his back and the skin around the cuts was a pinkish color. His muscles were tense and his body trembled a little, but he didn't speak.

"I think it is my concern, since you're my boyfriend." I said, sitting down next to Justin, looking at the side of his face. His jaw clenched and I heard him grit his teeth. I gulped afraid of what might happen.

"Is it really?! Because I'm in this situation because of you!" Justin spat angrily at me, shoving me away from him a little. I flinched and although he didn't shove me hard, I hit my elbow on the floor.

I winced and looked at Justin quietly, trying to process his words. What did he mean by saying that it was my fault that he was in this position. I didn't get it. How could he even blame for this?

I didn't chose for this to happen, I didn't chose my 'father' to be a demon and for Justin's mission to involve him.

"How can you even blame me for this?" I exclaimed rubbing my elbow trying to ease the slight pain in it. Justin's glare never softened, his jaw remained clenched. But then he suddenly leaned closer, hissing words in to my ear.