Twenty-One

No one's point of view

Ally just stared at Justin, her breath hitching in her throat. She wasn't able to even breath, as she was so shocked. She hadn't expected to ever see Justin there and yet she was more than happy to see him there.

Ally covered her mouth in shock, as a few tears strolled down her cheeks. She couldn't believe it really was him, she thought she'd never see him again - and yet here he was, before her very own eyes.

Once Ally finally got her breathing steady, she just looked at Justin, who was staring right back, biting his lip a little nervously.

"Oh my God." Ally whispered, as suddenly a wide smile spread across her lips and she squealed, causing Justin to crack a smile too.

"Yeah..." Justin said, as he came closer to Ally's window. Ally stepped aside so Justin could come in, and soon they were both standing in Ally's room.

Justin's black wings were spread around the both of them, keeping anyone from seeing them. Ally was staring up at Justin, tears of happiness falling down her cheeks.

"H-How are you here?" Ally whispered shocked, and looked at Justin her eyebrows raised. Justin chuckled, and cupped Ally's cheek with his right hand, stroking her cheek gently with his thumb. Ally blushed a little at his actions, but remained silent, awaiting for Justin's response.

"I never left, Ally." Justin said, wiping Ally's tears away. Justin had been watching over Ally the past days, and it would be an understatement to say he had been hurt by the way she had been.

How she had just been sitting in her room and cried all day long because she thought Justin would be gone. He had wanted to tell her right away, but he knew he couldn't - however now he had found the moment perfect, and here he was - close to Ally.

"You never left?" Ally whispered, blinking her eyes to keep any more tears from falling. Justin shook his head, stroking Ally's cheek with his thumb, a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

Ally's smile widened a little when Justin wrapped his other arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Ally wrapped her arms around Justin, and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry" Ally whispered, burying her face in Justin's chest. Justin sighed, and pulled Ally even closer.

"It's fine, I know you didn't mean it Ally." He spoke and tried his best to assure Ally that it really was fine. He loved the feeling of having Ally close just as much Ally enjoyed it. They stayed like that for a while, just holding each other.

A little while later Ally finally let go of Justin, and just looked at him. At his perfect eyes, how they seemed to sparkle from some emotion she didn't quite recognize. How his jaw was perfectly sculpted and there wasn't a single flaw on his face.

Justin parted his lips, tilting his head to the side as he listened to Ally's thoughts. Ally just kept admiring every single thing about Justin, loving how he was so perfect - Justin was the definition of perfect.

Ally found herself just staring at Justin's lips, admiring how they were so plump and how they looked so kissable. And to tell the truth, she wanted nothing more than to kiss Justin in that very moment.

Suddenly Justin picked Ally up and Ally wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms finding their way around his neck. Justin smiled, holding Ally up as their foreheads leaned against each other.

Ally could feel Justin's breath against her lips, and she let out a little giggle. Justin smiled, as his eyes were locked on Ally's. It seemed like there was nothing else but those two in that moment, as they both slowly leaned in, their lips finding each other.

The kiss was slow and gentle, it was pure love. Both of them were happy in that moment, both of them could feel the sparks when they kissed. And that only meant one thing. It meant that Ally had done the one thing that was considered impossible - She had made a demon fall in love with her.

Justin's point of view

As I felt Ally's lips move against mine all I could feel was this warmth spreading around my whole body. I hadn't felt like this in a long while. I hadn't felt loved in a long while, and I hadn't loved anyone ever since I became a demon. But Ally changed that.

I mean there's something different about her - she is definitely nothing like those slutty girls in our school, she's an amazing girl, who respects herself and doesn't just give in to any guy right away. I held her up as we kissed, her lips felt so amazing against mine.

They were so soft and warm. I loved how they felt against mine, the sparks I felt were amazing. It was like fireworks and bombs were flying around when I felt her lips against mine. It was like nothing else mattered - like there was no one else in this world but the two of us.

When we finally pulled away, I couldn't help but smile. And Ally was smiling too, a wide smile that made my stomach do flips. Her eyes sparkled with happiness as she looked at me, and it made me melt inside.

Ally was the only one to get this reaction out of me, there was no one else who could do that. I held Ally close to me, not letting her stand on her own. She didn't mind though, she clearly enjoyed to be in my arms. At least that's what her thoughts told me.

"Justin?" Ally asked, and I looked at her awaiting for her to speak. She took a deep breath and she looked like she was gathering the courage to say whatever she was about to say. Then, she looked me straight in the eyes and spoke:

"I-I... I love you Justin." I smiled widely, although I had already heard it from her thoughts, it felt so amazing to hear that coming straight from her. It was amazing to hear her say it. I smiled, knowing exactly what I'd say in response.

I stroked Ally's cheek, and never looked away from Ally. I was a little nervous, since I had never said it to anyone before, but this felt right. It felt more than right to say it to Ally.

"I love you too, Ally."