Twenty-Three

Ally's point of view

When I was eating breakfast next Monday morning, the doorbell suddenly rang. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, who on earth could that be?

Hannah for sure not - she called me last night to tell me she's sick. I got up and walked to the door, holding the apple I was eating in my other hand. I walked to the door and pulled it open to reveal Justin.

A wide smile appeared on my face as I saw him. I squealed and jumped on him, hugging him tightly. He chuckled and I immediately felt his strong arms wrap around me, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Hey Angel." He spoke, pecking my cheek. It's ironic how he calls me Angel when he's a demon, but oh well, I'd be lying if I said I don't like it. I blushed at the feeling of his lips against my cheek, it gave me this tingly feeling all over my body.

"Hey Jay." I smiled, unwrapping my arms from around him. Now that I looked at him, I noticed what he was wearing. He was wearing black jeans that hungf as low as usual and grey hoodie with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, showing off some of his tattoos. God, he looks just as perfect as always.

He smiled, and looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes locking with mine. I giggled and took a bite from my apple, only to have it snatched away from me.

I looked at Justin who was smirking playfully at me and taking a bite from my apple. I glared at him, and tried to snatch the apple back from him. But of course, me being so much shorter than him that was impossible.

Justin simply laughed and ate the rest off my apple. I kept trying to snatch the apple away from him the whole time, but obviously failed. Justin laughed at me, his eyes sparkling. God, I'd never think he's a demon - more like an angel.

"You're so mean." I pouted, referring to the fact he just ate my breakfast. Justin just shook his head still laughing and leaned down to peck my lips softly. I couldn't hold my glare anymore, I broke into a huge smile.

"I'm sorry Angel, I'll make it up to you somehow." Justin winked at me, and I just shot him a glare. There we go again with cocky and pervy Justin.... Lord give me strength.

I playfully smacked his bicep and walked back in the house to get another apple, only to be pulled back by no other than Justin. I turned around and looked at him, as he smiled down at me while shaking his head the slightest bit.

"You're not getting another apple Angel." Justin spoke and I cocked my eyebrow up.

"What do you mean? I'm a growing girl I need to have my breakfast considering you ate mine." I said and shot Justin a playful glare. He chuckled, and spun me around, so my back was against his chest. I could feel his heartbeat against my back as his arms were wrapped around my waist tightly. I smiled, loving the moment and the feeling of his arms around me. The feeling of safety.

"I'm taking you out for breakfast Angel." Justin said and smiled at me. I raised my eyebrows, a smile spreading across my face.

"Really? But it's already like... 8AM? School starts at 9." I said and Justin chuckled.

"Don't worry about that, we'll get to school in time." He assured, and smiled widely at me, pecking my cheek. I thought about it for a while, although I knew my answer the whole time.

Justin was way too adorable to say no to. I mean what kind of guy who isn't technically even my boyfriend yet would take me out to breakfast two days after confessing his love to me? Right - no guy but Justin. But he's a special guy.

"Fine, I'll just go get my bag okay?" I said and Justin nodded, releasing his grip of me. I smiled and walked upstairs to get my bag. While there I took my phone from my table and put it in my bag. Then I hopped down the stairs, not wanting Justin waiting for me too long.

Justin chuckled as I ran up to him, my hair bouncing against my back. I smiled at him, and put my converse on. Then I stepped out of the house, locking the door behind me. Justin took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. I smiled as we walked to his car, where he - being the gentleman he is - opened the door for me. I smiled and stepped in, waiting for Justin co get in too. He walked around the car and got in, shooting me a smile and pecking my cheek.

"You know I love you right?" He asked as he started the car and drove off. I giggled, and looked at him, as he was focused on the road.

"Of course I do Justin, and just saying... I love you too." Justin smiled, his dimples showing a little. I shook my head a little smiling, and stared out of the window, as Justin drove us to wherever he was taking us. I had no idea to be honest.

"Don't worry, I'm not kidnapping you Angel." Justin chuckled, and I looked at him. He was grinning at me, his eyes sparkling with amusement. I giggled, and found myself blushing a little.

"Didn't even think of that." I said, and Justin laughed a little.

"I know." His grin changed into a slight smirk, and he winked at me, only to make me blush even more than I already was. God, I must look like a freaking tomato right now.

Justin laughed and parked the car at the same cafe we were once doing the project at.

"Tomato or not, you're beautiful to me Angel." He said, and kissed me quickly before opening the car door and stepping out. Before closing his door, he shot me a playful stern look and spoke: "Oh and Angel, don't you dare open that door cause it's my job."

We were sitting in the cafe, I had a plate of pancakes in front of me as did Justin. He insisted on paying since he was the one to take me out. I find it cute though, there's not too many boys these days that are as nice as him. As caring as him.

Sure, we've had some fights before, but that's in the past and the past honestly doesn't matter to me. I felt Justin wrap his arm around me and I looked at him.

He had his shades on since we were at a local place where people could see his eyes so he had to keep them covered. However, in that moment he just pulled them off and looked at me with his brown eyes that are beautiful - did I mention that already?

"Angel?" He spoke, in a questioning tone.

"Yes Jay?" I asked, looking at him wondering what he'd say next. I had no idea what was going on in his head - but he sure knew exactly what was going on in my head.

Justin chuckled, and then bit his lip a little nervously. Wait, why is he nervous? I guess I¨'ll just have to wait until he says whatever it is that he's gonna say. Justin took a deep breath, cupping my cheek and his thumb once again stroking my cheek ever so gently. I smiled at him, never taking my eyes off his.

"So um... Angel? I um know that... Uh, I probably should've asked this on Saturday already, but I wanted to make it at least a little special, so..." Justin paused for a while, and I waited patiently for him to continue - although I already had a pretty good idea of what he was going to say. I just wanted to hear it from him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"