Nine

Ally's point of view

I woke up next morning feeling exhausted. I barely got any sleep last night, because of the events of yesterday.

Sadly, I'd have to go to school today. And what made it even more sad was the fact that I'd have to face Justin. Luckily we don't have any English class today, so that means no stupid project and less chance of having to talk to Justin.

I sighed annoyed, and slowly got up from my bed, pain immediately shooting through my whole upper body.

I'd have to take a whole lot of pain killers to get through the day... And all that thanks to one person - Justin Bieber. I took a quick glance at the window and saw it was pouring rain outside.

Luckily I have a ride to school.

"Ally are you up already?" My dad yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah - I'll be down there in a sec!" I replied, stepping out of bed. I shivered as my bare feet his the cold floor - oh how I wish I could just lay in bed all day not having to go anywhere. But that's not how the world works.

I slipped in the bathroom and took a quick glance at myself in the mirror. My hair was a complete mess and my shoulders were all black and blue, just like my wrist.

I'll have to wear something that covers my shoulders and some bracelets along with it. Anything that covers those bruises from my parents, my friends and basically everyone.

I can't have anyone see them. It would only raise questions.

I sighed and tied my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed a hoodie that I pulled over my head. It would cover the bruises for now.

Then I hurriedly hopped down the stairs, being greeted by the wonderful smell off eggs and bacon along with coffee.

I never drank coffee myself but I like the smell of it. My mom was sitting at the table, taking long sips frm her coffee as she was going through some work papers. My dad was reading the newspaper just like every morning as he ate his breakfast.

"Morning" I yawned and took a plate from the counter and put some eggs and bacon on it before setting it down on the table. I took a cup and filled it with some orange juice and then plopped down on the chair and started to eat my breakfast.

"Honey, we can't drive you to school today, we're in a hurry" My mom announced, causing me too sigh somewhat annoyed.

Great I'd have to walk to school. None of my friends have a car so it means walking today. And just my luck that it rains today. Damn.

"Oh alright" I said, flashing a small smile towards her. I quickly ate the rest of my breakfast and gulped down the orange juice. In case I'll have to walk I'm already in a hurry and I'm not even dressed yet.

"See you" I said and ran up the stairs up to my room. I went to my closet and quickly grabbed white jeans, a blue tank top and a black leather jacket. I decided to put no make up today and to just leave my hair like this. It will be soaking wet anyways by the time I get to school.

I grabbed my phone and my bag and made my way downstairs. Just then the doorbell rang.

I walked to the door confused and as I opened it my eyes widened in shock.

There, before my very own eyes stood Justin Bieber, his hands shoved deep in his jean pockets, his eyes covered in shades like usual.

It's raining yet he still wears shades? He's seriously something else. He was dressed in all black today, his pants sagging as low as ever. Does this boy ever pull his pants up?