The Movie

This is part two of "How We Met", so if you haven't read that, this probably won't make sense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*previously*

I got a text from Logan. It read, "Hey, (Y/N), I was wondering, where would you you want to go to hang out?"

I responded, "How about the movies?" "Perfect," he answered. I asked, "Tomorrow at 5:00?" "Sure, see you there." "Bye." I said, smiling down at my phone.

Today was a good day and tomorrow was going to be even better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day feeling great. I couldn't wait to go to the movies with Logan. I looked down at my phone that read 9:30.

I went downstairs to get some pancakes for breakfast. Then, I went back upstairs to get dressed early so that I wouldn't be late.

I decide to just wear a T-shirt with black skinny jeans. I wore my Nikes and went into the bathroom to curl my hair.

*time skip*

It was now 4:50. It would take me ten minutes to get to the movies, so I gathered my things and left.

*time skip*

I went inside the movie theaters and immediately spotted Logan in line. I snuck up behind him and jumped on his back. "Boo!" He jumped a little and turned around.

"(Y/N)! You scared me!" "That was the plan," I said laughing. "Whatever, so what do you want before we go?" "I'll just have some popcorn, a soft pretzel and a soda," I answered. He smiled and said, "Okay, then."

*time skip*

When we were done ordering all the food, Logan asked, "So, what movie do you want to see?" (I know that's now how it really works but just go with it) "How about a horror movie?" He looked surprised.

"Are you sure?" "Yeah, I think I can handle it," I said, nodding my head. After choosing "The Mummy", we went in and chose our seats.

They were right in the middle so that we wouldn't have trouble seeing the screen. The movie started right when we sat down.

"We're lucky," I said, smiling. Logan had his arm around me at all times. When a scary part of the movie came, he pulled me close, to let me know that I was safe with him.

*time skip*

After the movie, I said, "I had a great time." "Me too," he said back. We were walking out the theaters when he asked, "(Y/N), can I tell you something?" "Sure, anything." "Well, I know we just met yesterday, but I really like you. When I first saw you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I enjoyed talking to you and getting to know each other. So, what I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"

I took a minute to process what he just said. I'll admit, when I first met him, I thought that I had feelings for him too.

Since I didn't answer right away, he said, "It's okay, I understand." Before he could walk away, I pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

Passionate, but firm. When we pulled apart, I said, "I felt the same way about you. I didn't answer right away because I was trying to take in what you said."

He smiled and hugged me. "So, is that a yes?" "Definitely." I said. We kissed one more time and it felt amazing. We said our goodbyes and went back home.

There, I hope you guys liked this one, comment any requests if you'd like. Bye guys!