Request #2

Request for dudzaname

Logan had invited some girl he met somewhere to go to the theaters with him to watch a horror movie.

"Hey Kayla, do you wanna come with us? It'll be fun," he said. I said yes because I wouldn't want my boyfriend at the movies alone with some other girl.

I went upstairs to our room and got dressed in a pink shirt, denim shorts, a grey jacket, and some white sneakers.

I went to the bathroom and curled my light brown hair. "Babe, are you ready?" Logan yelled from downstairs.

"Yes, I'm coming down," I yelled back. I grabbed my phone, went downstairs, and walked out the door with him.

*time skip*

When we got there, Logan immediately saw the girl and hugged her. "Who's this?" I asked, trying to ruin the moment.

"Kayla, this is Stacey, the girl I met yesterday. Stacey, this is Kayla, my girlfriend," Logan said smiling.

*time skip*

After ordering food and sitting down, the movie started. Logan sat in the middle while Stacey sat on his right with me on the left.

On every scary scene, Stacey would get closer to Logan. He would act like nothing was happening.

Another scary scene came and Stacey leaned on his shoulder. Her bright blue eyes met my hazel ones. She smirked. That's when I had enough.

I uncapped the drink we had bought before and dumped it on her. Everyone looked at me shocked.

I just slammed the cup on the floor and stormed out. I got into the car me and Logan came in and cried my eyes out.

*time skip*

About five minutes later, Logan opened the car door. "Kayla, I've been looking everywhere for you! What happened?"

I looked at him with my bloodshot eyes. "How do you not know?! She's been flirting with you ever since we got here! The worst part about it is that you just sat there and let it happen! When she leaned on your shoulder, she looked at me and smirked. I lost my temper and dumped the drink all over her and I ran out here."

"Kayla, no one will ever come between us. I didn't do anything about it because I was weirded out. I didn't know what to do. But just know that I love you and I'll never let you go."

Our lips connected into one of the deepest kisses we've ever had. We kissed for what seemed like hours and then we finally pulled away.

"I love you, Kayla," he told me, looking into my eyes. "I love you too, Logan." He gave me a peck on the lips and we drove home.

*time skip*

When we got home, all we did was cuddle and watch movies without Stacey.

Hi! So this one was a request. I hope you liked it! If anyone else wants a request, comment your name, eye color, hair color, and what you want it to be about. Bye!