Request #7

Request for SierraMonet8

I just got off of work. I decided to walk home since it wasn't that far away. As I was walking, someone put their hand over my mouth.

I tried to scream but no one heard or saw me. They brought me around a dark corner and said, "Don't say anything, or you'll regret it."

I knew I couldn't say anything or else they might kill me. They slammed me on the ground and started to kick me.

I tried not scream so they wouldn't hurt me even more. I was able to take my phone out of my back pocket and take a picture of their face.

They yelled because of the bright light. I got up and ran home, crying my eyes out.

*time skip*

When I got home, I slammed and locked the door. Logan heard and came running downstairs. "Sierra, what's wrong? What happened?"

I told him everything. About how a complete stranger pulled me around a dark corner, threatened me, and started to kick me.

"I was able to take a picture." I showed him. Logan was furious. "When did it happen again?"

"When I was walking home from work." Logan grabbed my hand. "We're going. Tell me where to go. No one hurts you and gets away with it."

I smiled.

*time skip*

We walked the whole way there. I pointed to the corner the stranger took me around. They were still standing there, looking around for someone else.

Logan went around the corner and punched them in the face. Honestly, I thought he was just gonna talk to him, but I guess not.

He kicked him in the stomach multiple times. They started bleeding. "NEVER TOUCH MY BABY AGAIN!" Logan left them on the ground.

I was just standing there with my mouth wide open. I had never seen this side of Logan before. It was kinda hot.

He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the house together.

*time skip*

When we got in, Logan hugged me as tightly as he could. I hugged him back. "I love you so much, babe," he said, kissing me.

"I love you too, Logan."

Hi guys! I hope you guys liked it. Leave more requests if you want. And sorry if I write them late. Bye!