Hospital #2

After Logan's death, I cried myself to sleep for two days straight. I couldn't believe he was gone. I've stayed inside ever since.

I finally decided to go for a walk to take my mind off things. I got dressed, brushed my hair, and went outside.

No matter where I was, the thought of Logan would always pop into my head, which would make things even worse.

When I had started going down the sidewalk, it reminded me of the long walks me and Logan used to take, just the two of us, to talk and clear our minds.

My knees suddenly felt weak and I collapsed to the ground. "I can't do this anymore," I thought.

I got up and kept walking until I found a nearby bench to sit on so I could relax. When I finally found a bench, I broke down crying.

People would walk by and ask me if everything was okay. I ignored them. I wasn't trying to be rude, I just didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment.

Once I had gathered the courage to get back up, I noticed a busy road that was filled with rushing cars.

"This is my chance," I said quietly to myself. "I can finally see him again.

Without thinking, I ran out into the road.

*BAM*

I can't believe what I just wrote. Pretty sad. Anyways, what do you guys think of Logan's new song? Also, comment requests if you want, I'm running low on ideas.