Periods

I woke up to find a giant red spot in my bed. "Ugh," I said to myself as I got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and looked in all the cabinets. No pads. I went back into my room, got my phone, and called Logan.

He was already at the store, so he might as well get some pads while he's there. He finally picked up. "What's up, (Y/N)?" "Nothing much, I was just wondering if you could get some pads while you're at the store."

He chuckled, "Sure, what size are you?" "Medium," I mumbled quietly. "What?" "Medium!" I said a little louder than the first time.

He laughed. "It's okay, babe. You don't have to be embarrassed." "Whatever, can you just come back quickly?" I asked impatiently.

"Okay, okay. Bye, I love you," he said. "I love you, too." I hung up.

*time skip*

An hour later, I was on the couch, watching TV. I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Logan holding a bunch of pads, a rose, chocolate, and a movie.

I got up and hugged him. "Thank you so much, Logan." He gave me a peck on the lips. "Have you changed?" He asked curiously.

"No, why?" He handed me the pads. "Thanks." Before leaving to change, I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

*time skip*

For the rest of the night, we stayed up eating chocolate and watching movies.

This one's cute. Sorry if you haven't gotten your period yet, but I hoped you liked it. Bye!