Request #4

Request for Giselle19871987

Logan was out recording a vlog so I wanted to surprise him with something. After thinking about it for a while, I decided to make stickers for the Logang.

I sketched them out first and drew one with Maverick, one with Kong, one with Logan's face, and one that said "LOGANG".

*time skip*

I made a bunch of each and put them on the bathroom counter, where Logan would find them later.

*time skip

The front door opened and Logan came in. "Hey, babe," he said, kissing my cheek. "Hey," I said back, smiling.

"So, what have you been doing all day?" He asked, knowing something was going on. "Oh, nothing," I said trying not to laugh.

He sat down on the couch cuddled up next to me.

*time skip*

After I while, I felt my eyes getting heavy. Logan noticed and asked, "Are you tired?" I nodded and he picked me up and carried me upstairs to bed.

I got right into bed since I had already taken a shower that morning and stayed in my pajamas all day.

Logan went into the bathroom and came back out with the stickers I made in his hands. "Giselle, did you make these?" He asked smiling.

"Yep. I wanted it to be a surprise when you got home. You do a lot of nice things for me so I thought I should return the favor," I said.

Logan picked me up out of bed and swung me around. He set me down and gave me a passionate kiss. "Thank you so much, they're amazing!" He said after pulling away.

"It was the least I could do for you." I got back in bed and Logan put on some sweatpants and took off his shirt. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you, Giselle," he said. "I love you too, Logan."

I hope you guys liked that one. It took a while but it was cute. Should I have a name that I can call you guys? Comment if I should or not and some ideas of what I should call you. I love you all!