Date Night

Me and Logan haven't gone on a date in a long time. We've always been so busy. But tonight, both of us are free.

Logan found a great restaurant online so we decided to go there for the first time. I got dressed in black shorts, a black and white striped tank top, and denim jacket on top. I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair.

"You ready, babe?" Logan asked, walking into our room. "Yep." He took my hand and walked me to the car. He opened the door for me and said, "My lady," in a British accent.

"Why, thank you," I answered, laughing. I got in and Logan closed the door. He ran around to the other side and got in.

*time skip*

Logan held my hand the whole way there. He opened the door for me and I thanked him.

*time skip

About five minutes later, we were led to our seats. A lady came up to our table. "Hello, I will be serving you today, what could I get you?" She was looking at Logan. "I'll just have (random food).

"Alright," she said, writing it down on her note pad. Then, she rolled her eyes and her expression and tone of voice changed.

"What do you want?" She asked, coldly. "I'll just have the same thing," I said back, trying to control my anger.

"Okay, will that be it for today?" She asked. "Yes, thank you," Logan said. She winked at Logan and left.

"Did you see that?" I asked him angrily.
"If she tries to do anything to you, I swear-," "Hey," He said, cutting me off. "It'll be fine.

*time skip*

The waitress came back with our food. "There you go," she said, setting down Logan's plate in front of him.

As she was putting down my plate, she purposely dumped it all over me. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she said sarcastically.

"That's it!" I said, getting up from my seat. "First you flirt with my boyfriend in front of me, and then you purposely spill my food on me? What's wrong with you?!"

And with that, I slapped her across that face. She held her cheek. I grabbed Logan's hand and stormed out of the restaurant.

We both got in the car. "(Y/N), are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine," I said angrily. "You know, you're kinda hot when you're mad," he said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

*time skip*

When we got home. I took a shower and got in bed. Logan took off his shirt and put on sweatpants.

"Are you still mad?" He asked. "No Logan, I'm not mad that some waitress flirted with my boyfriend and spilled food all over me. Not mad at all," I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, babe." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me lightly. "Don't worry, I'm never gonna let you go," he whispered in my ear. He cuddled me until I fell asleep in his arms.

Hello! I'm gonna write something else tonight because I won't be doing anything. Please vote, comment, and follow me. Thanks!