Request #10

Request for mendesxriverdale

Me and Logan decided to go out to eat at a restaurant. We both agreed to be there at 9:00.

I put on an off-the-shoulder shirt and skinny jeans with white sneakers. I went into the bathroom and put my hair in a bun.

It was already 8:30 so I grabbed my phone and left.

*time skip*

When I sat down, it was 9:00. I waited for Logan to get here.

*time skip*

After about thirty minutes, I got a text from him. It read: "Hey Eleanor, I won't be able to make it. Sorry."

I shook my head and left.

*time skip*

I got home at 10:00 and took a shower. What could he have been doing? After I got out, I checked his social media to see if he posted anything new. Nothing.

*time skip*

I heard the door open. It was 2:00 in the morning. I walked downstairs to see Logan. "Where have you been?" I asked angrily.

"Calm down, I was just with some friends." "We both agreed to meet each other at that restaurant and you never showed up. You decided to go with your friends instead of me?"

"No, you're not listening to me!" He yelled. "Really? Because it sounds like you're not listening to me. You knew you had to meet with me tonight and you chose them over me!"

He walked over to me and raised his hand in anger. I immediately covered my face with my hands. "Please don't hit me!"

His expression changed. "Wait, you thought I was gonna hit you?" I nodded my head slowly. He gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry, I would never do that to you. And I know I should've met up with you. I was wrong. Please forgive me."

"I forgive you." I kissed his forehead and hugged him back.

Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed. I love you guys so much. Bye!