Valentine's Day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned to my right to see no one there. I stopped the alarm and noticed a note attached to it. It read:

"Good morning, beautiful! I bet you noticed that I wasn't next to you. But it's okay because I have something even better planned. Get dressed and go to the place we first kissed. You'll find your next clue there!"

I smiled to myself and got up to get dressed. I put on a black shirt and jeans with Logan's black and white Maverick hoodie.

I wore white sneakers and put my hair in a messy bun. I put my phone in my back pocket and reread the note. It said to go where we first kissed, which was the movie theaters (comment if you remember).

*time skip*

Once I got there, a lady asked, "Are you (Y/F/N)?" I said yes and she handed me another note:

"You got the second note, didn't you? That was an easy one. Go to the place we first met. You're next clue will be waiting for you there."

"We first met at Starbucks," I said to myself (vote if you remember). I thanked the lady that gave me the note and took off.

*time skip*

Once I got to Starbucks, I saw a note on the door. I took it off and read it:

"You made it, congrats! There's only one more place you have to go. Go to our favorite place to hang out and look to your left. You'll see a special surprise."

The place we always went to hang out was the park. I wonder what he has waiting for me there. Only one way to find out.

*time skip*

When I got there, I looked to my left, just like the note said. What I saw was amazing. It was Logan. He had set up a picnic for the two of us.

There was a blanket, a food basket, and balloons. I ran over to him and tackled/hugged him. "Logan, you didn't have to do all this. It's beautiful," I said smiling.

"Almost as beautiful as you," he said, lifting up my chin. He planted a passionate kiss on my lips and pulled away after what felt like hours.

We enjoyed the food and took a few pictures for social media. I scrolled through the comment section to see everyone commenting our ship names.

Logan noticed me blushing and asked to see what it was. He just laughed and kissed my cheek.

*time skip*

When we both got home, Logan asked, "Did you like the picnic?" "I loved it," I said. "It couldn't have gotten any better."

"I don't think so," Logan said, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

He held my hand and led me to the closet. When he opened it, I saw a giant teddy bear holding a chocolate rose.

"Oh my god, Logan!" I picked up the bear. "I love it so much!" I said, holding it tight.

He held my waist. "Happy Valentine's Day, baby," he said smiling. "Happy Valentines Day to you, too."

I know that it's not anywhere close to Valentine's Day but I didn't know what else to write about. I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Leave requests if you'd like. Bye!