Bully

I was having a normal day at school, walking down the hallway, until a random boy came up to me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "Why does it matter?" I had no idea who he was, I haven't even seen him on campus before.

He grabbed me by my shirt and slammed me into the lockers. "When I ask you something, you answer".

He put me down and slapped me, hard. I collapsed to the floor, crying and holding my cheek.

Logan, my boyfriend, came walking down the hallway as well, seeing a guy in front of me laughing, while I'm crying my eyes out.

He ran towards me and pushed him out the way. "(Y/N), baby, are you okay? What happened?" He asked, curious.

*time skip*

After telling him everything that happened, Logan turned around and looked at the boy furiously. "If I ever see you anywhere near my girlfriend again, I'll kill you."

Before the boy could get away, Logan punched him in the stomach and he ran away, limping.

"Thanks Logan, I really appreciate it," I said, kissing him on the cheek. "Sorry I couldn't get here sooner," He said. "It's fine, as long as you're with me now."

Hey guys, this is one is kinda short but it's okay. Request if you want and tell me your name, eye color, hair color, and what you want it to be about. Bye!