The Mall

I was watching TV until I got a notification on my phone. Logan posted a new picture on Instagram.

The caption read: "Gonna be at the mall today. Come and say hi!"

After reading it, I called my best friend, (Y/BF/N). "Hey," she said. "Hey, I was wondering if you could come to the mall with me today. Logan's gonna be there!"

"Do I have to? I wanna stay at home," she said, sighing. "Please?" I begged her. "Fine, but only because I love you."

"Yes! I'll see you there, bye." "Bye." I hung up and went to my closet. I put on my black shorts with my flowy Maverick tank top.

I went into the bathroom and curled my hair. I put on my sneakers, grabbed my phone, and left for the mall.

*time skip*

Once I got there, I spotted (Y/BF/N) and jumped on her back. She caught me and laughed. I got down and we walked all over the mall, looking for Logan.

*time skip*

We were walking when suddenly,
(Y/BF/N) stopped me. "(Y/N), look over there." I looked over to where she was pointing and saw a man with blonde hair and blue eyes surrounded by people.

"That's him," she said. We waited for most of the people to go away so that we wouldn't have to push through the crowd.0

*time skip*

When Logan was less crowded, I said, "You know what? I'm kind of scared to go up to him." "Um, no. You dragged me out here, you're going to talk to him."

She pushed me forward. I slowly walked over to him. "Hey, are you a fan?" He asked when I finally got to him.

"Y-Yeah," I said stuttering. He laughed. "Don't be shy, I don't bite." "Can I take a picture with you?" "Of course!"

I took out my phone and he pulled me closer. I took a couple of pictures and put my phone away. "Is that your friend over there?" He asked.

He pointed to where (Y/BF/N) was standing. I nodded. "Would you guys like to get lunch with me?" I was screaming on the inside.

I said yes and we both walked over to (Y/BF/N). "Is it okay if Logan gets lunch with us?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled. We walked off, looking for a small place to eat at. Logan was in front of us and me and (Y/BF/N) were walking side by side.

She elbowed me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

*time skip*

When we were finished eating, Logan asked to speak to me in private. "Um (Y/N), there's something important I need to tell you."

"Okay." "Even though we just met, I started to have feelings for you. I didn't think they were real at first, but as I started to hang out with you, they grew. You're different. What I'm trying to say is, would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will." He lifted my chin up with his thumb and kissed me. Some thing I never thought would happen. He pulled away and smiled.

We walked back over to (Y/BF/N), hand in hand. "I knew you guys would get together," she said smiling.

Me and Logan looked at each other and smiled.

Hi! I hope you liked this. It took a while. Thanks for reading!