Mine

Logan and I hadn't been on a date in a while so we both decided to go to the park together at 5:00.

I wore a black and white striped shirt and blue jeans. I went into the bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun and put on my Adidas shoes.

*time skip*

When I was done getting ready, it was 4:50. It took me exactly ten minutes to get there so I grabbed my phone and texted Logan to tell him that I was on my way and walked out the door.

*time skip*

When I got to the park, I saw Logan sitting on a bench. I walked over and sat beside him. "Hey, babe," he said, kissing me on my cheek. "Hey."

I looked to my right and saw an ice cream stand. "You wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked Logan, pointing towards it. "Sure."

*time skip*

After getting out ice cream, we sat back down on the bench. We talked for a while and laughed at each other. After I while I noticed a man staring at me weirdly. I just ignored it, thinking he would stop after a while. I looked back at him. Still staring.

Logan must have noticed because e quickly put his hand on my thigh. I jumped a little because I wasn't expecting it. I looked back at the man to see him walking away.

"Thanks for that," I said. "No problem. I don't need other men staring at you. You're all mine." He kissed my cheek and we enjoyed the rest of our time together.

Hi! I hope you guys liked that one. It's cute. So what do you guys think of Chlogan?