Jealousy

I was at Logan's brother, Jake's house. We were all watching a movie. I sat with Jake on my right and Logan on my left.

Jake had his arm around me and would get really close. He'd make me laugh and sometimes even blush. Logan kept glancing our way, with his arms crossed.

"(Y/N), would you come here, please?" asked Logan. "Sure." He lead me upstairs to Jake's room. Once we got up there, he said, "Why have you been flirting with Jake all night?" Tears were building up in his eyes. "I sat there and watched you guys for two hours! I thought you were better than this,
(Y/N)."

He started to walk back downstairs but I ran in front of him. I started to cry. "Logan, I love you and only you. I would never cheat on you or leave you for your brother. Jake's my friend and your my boyfriend. I want you, no one else."

Logan wiped my tears away with his thumb, put his hands on my waist and kissed me. It was the best kiss we've ever had.

He held my hand and we walked back downstairs. I snuggled up next to Logan and he put his arm around me. He kissed my cheek and we watched the rest of the movie.

*time skip*

After the movie was over, me and Logan went to our shared apartment. I showered and got in bed. Logan let me put on one of his Maverick shirts. Logan slipped off his shirt, put on some sweatpants and got into bed with me.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. He whispered in my ear, "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you too, Logan."

Hey guys. I wrote this one yesterday and uploaded it today. I didn't want to write it today because I knew I would be busy. I might write something today though. I hope you enjoyed this one. Bye!