Request #6

Request for loganpaulfanfict
👆😂

I was going home from Starbucks to get me and Logan drinks. I called an uber to get me there faster.

*time skip*

When the uber pulled up, I got in. "Where to?" the uber driver asked. I gave him the address and told him where to go.

He nodded his head and started driving. I pulled my phone out from my back pocket and texted Logan to tell him I was on my way home.

He texted back instantly saying okay and that he loved me. I smiled at the text and said I loved him too.

*time skip*

I saw our house ahead of us. When we got close, the uber driver went drove passed it. "Um, excuse me? You passed my house."

The uber driver didn't respond and kept driving. I started to feel nervous. The next I knew, everything went black.

*time skip*

When I woke up, I looked around. I was sitting on the floor in a dark room with a rope tied around me and a piece of duct tape on my mouth.

I tried screaming but no one came. "No one can hear you," I heard a voice from behind me say. The person spoke walked in front of me.

It was the uber driver. He ripped the tape off of my mouth. I screamed in pain. "Where am I!?" I yelled. "If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

He pulled out a gun and aimed it at my face. "Goodbye." I closed my eyes tight, expecting him to shoot me. Nothing happened.

I opened my eyes to find the uber driver knocked out with Logan in front of me. He had blood all over his face. "Ashley?" He asked.

"Logan!" He quickly untied me and picked me up and hugged me. "I was so worried about you! What happened?" I started crying.

"I called an uber to get home faster but the uber driver drove passed the house and then everything turned black." I put my head in the crook of his neck.

He put me down. "Don't worry, I'm here now." He kissed me longer than we've ever kissed before. He grabbed my hand and walked me home.

Hello! Sorry for writing so late, but I hope you guys enjoyed this request. Love you!