Request #14

Request for hmag2006

I was sitting on the floor in the living room, texting one of my close friends named Alex (That was just a random name, my brother helped me come up with it).

I heard footsteps coming down the steps but I ignored it. I kept texting until I heard Logan's voice say, "Who's Alex?"

I jumped slightly because I didn't know he was behind me. "Just a friend of mine," I said calmly.

"Are you sure? Seems like he's more than a friend since I see you guys text so much." I realized that I still had my phone out for him to be able to read our texts.

I turned off my phone quickly and put it in my back pocket.  "Yeah, just friends," I said, walking away.

*time skip*

Ever since Logan found out that I was texting another guy, he started to act  weird. He kept asking if I had a crush on him and how close friends we were.

He'd also ignore me when I tried to talk to him and give me dirty looks. I was on the couch watching TV when I wanted to change the channel.

The remote was on the floor and so was Logan. "Hey, Logan, can you pass me the remote?" "Why don't you get Alex to give it to you?"

I've had enough of this. "Why are you being such a jerk all of a sudden?" He gave me a weird look. "I'm not."

"Really? You keep questioning me and you're rude whenever I ask you for something. You also ignore me. I tried to be nice to you but obviously that didn't work out."

"Let me explain. I've been acting a bit mean lately because I thought you liked Alex. I didn't want you liking anyone else because I've liked you for the longest. I just didn't want you around any other guys."

I looked up at him and smiled. I've always had a crush on Logan, but I was afraid to tell him because I didn't think he felt the same way.

"Actually, I've always liked you too. I never told you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship." He smiled and came in for a hug.

I pushed him away lightly and punched him softly. "What was that for?" He said, rubbing his arm. "For being mean and ignoring me."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that," he said. "Just promise you won't do it again." "I promise." I smiled again and hugged him. He kissed my lips lovingly.

I hope you guys enjoyed this request! I'll be updating more, even with school going on. Requests are still open, btw.