Hate

I was sitting on the bed, scrolling through Logan's Instagram comments. His fans literally hate me.

"Ew, why did Logan choose her? He could do so much better."

"She's so fat."

"Omg, she's so ugly."

"Logan deserves better."

I couldn't help but cry. Logan doesn't know about the hate, since his fans act nice when he's around me.

I try to hide the fact that they hate me because it could ruin our relationship. I go into the bathroom and take out my razor.

Yes, I cut. I do it to help me feel better. Most people say it hurts, but I think it feels good. I still have scars from last week.

Logan doesn't notice them because I always wear his oversized sweatshirts. I make four lines on each wrist. "Y/N!" Logan called.

I quickly washed off the razor, put it away, and put on Logan's sweatshirt. He shows up in the doorway. "Hey babe, what's up? You've been up here for a long time."

"I was just taking a nap," I lied. Logan looked down at my arm. "What's that?" He asked.

"What's what?" Logan walked over to me and flipped over arm. The blood had bled through the sweatshirt.

Tears were building up in his eyes.
"(Y/N), why?" He asked. I started to cry. "I couldn't help myself. Your fans hate me. They're always commenting rude things on your Instagram page. I only did it to relieve stress."

I handed Logan my phone. He scrolled through the comments. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you and only you. I won't let them come between us."

I smiled. "Just promise to never cut again. It hurts me to see you like this," he said. "I promise." He smiled. "Now lets get you cleaned up."

He went downstairs and came back with band-aids for my arms. He put each one on carefully, trying not to hurt me.

He gave me a peck on the lips. "I love you, (Y/N)," he said smiling. "I love you , too."

Hey guys! This will be the last one for today. I hope you guys liked it. Love you!