Don't Touch

After another successful buy, White Hat walks around his house with Clemencia by his side. They chatted about their day until and explosions sounded in the lab. Running, White Hat opens the door and smoke comes out.

"Dr. Slug, may I ask what happened here?" Asked White Hat, tilting his head. Dr. Slug appears with some burns on him.

"For fucks sake!!! Shit, it had to blow the fuck up!!!!" Yells Slug. That's when he noticed White Hat.

"Slug, I-"

"It's DR.SLUG to you, sir, get out of my way!" Slug shoves White Hat away from the door and leaves. White Hat pouts.

"Don't worry, White, he's always like that.." Clemencia said as she rubs White's back.

"I know he's evil and all, but doesn't mean he can just do whatever he wants!!"

"Yeah, I know... How bout see him tonight? He usually stay up late working on your inventions."

"You know what, Clemencia, I will see him tonight!! I want to give him a piece of my mind!!!!"

-later that night-

"This was a bad idea!!!" Thought White Hat as he paced in front of the lab door. The more he paced, the more nervous he got. Just before he chickened out, he heard a moan. Stopping in his tracks, he turns towards the lab door. The moaning sounds continued. Gulping down his courage, he opens the door slowly. Taking a quick glance, White Hat sees Slug on his chair. His chest was exposed. Beads of sweat dripped slowly down the scarred, semi-muscular body. Slug was panting hard.

"What is he doi-.... Wait...." White looks down and sees Slug stroking his very hard cock. His face grew deep red as he couldn't look away from the sight. His knees felt weak, his breath became hot, and the heat within him began to rise. Small pants escaped White Hat's lips. His gripped his cane tightly as the heat grew a knot in his stomach.

"Ah..why am I..mm...like this?... Hnn, this feeling...ahh..it's too much!!!" With that, White back away from the door and runs down the hall. 6.0.6. noticed White running and thought to himself.

"What are you up to?... And isn't the lab the other way?..." The purple bear walks to the lab and knocks on the door. Moments later, Slug opens it.

"What is it?" 6.0.6. gets a notepad and writes.

-White Hat was here and I saw him running away from the lab-

"Oh really? Well then..." 6.0.6. noticed the twitching of Slug's eye. This can't be good...