Broken

White Hat was in his office one night, filing paperwork. He would sigh to himself quietly. This sound of his grandfather clock would tick in the silence of his office. After putting away the last sets of paperwork, White Hat felt a pair of arms around his waist. He gulps deeply, knowing who it is.

"Slu-... master?"

"Heh..-hic- you still remember ~" White can smell the alcohol in Slug's breath. He shivered as Slug's hand slid under his shirt.

"M-master... What a-are you d-doing!?"

"Shhhh shh shh ... Master wants to -hic- play with his slut... Such soft skin~" Slug slowly traces his fingertips alongside White's ribs. White moans quietly and shivers more. He gasped as Slug pinches his nipples roughly. White's tongue hangs freely and his face flushed red.

"M-master!!! Ahhh, please, not now!!! You're drunk!!!!" Cried out White. Then, he heard Slug growl in his ear.

"I..-hic- can do as I please, you fucking slut!!" Slug pulls on White and slams him onto the desk. White gasped as the air was forced out of his lungs.

"Ugh...please...."

"Strip slave..." Shaking, White does as he was told. Despite being a demon, he was very afraid of Slug. Slug watched as White became bare nude. Bite mark, rope burns, scratch marks, hickeys, and hand prints covered White's once clean body.

"Bend over your desk, slut.."

"Y-y-yes master.." Trembling, White bends over the desk. Slug slowly traces his fingers against White's spine. Fear filled within White Hat. It wasn't until White felt pressure on his back. Slowly turning his head, White sees Slug on him, grind his bulge against his bare ass.

"I'm gonna fuck you ... Very... Very hard..."

"Slug!!! Please don't!!! You can't violate me there!!!! PLEASE!!!" Begged White Hat as he tried to push Slug off. Slug grabs White's arm, twists it behind his back, and slams White's face against the desk. White's monocle breaks and cuts his socket and cheek. But the pain grew worse as Slug shoves his hard cock inside White. His body burned in pain, with a sense of unfortunate pleasure. Slug thrusts, more like slams, his cock roughly in White's ass. The white demon gasping and groaning under each thrusts. The broken glass cuts more into White's socket as, for the first and long time, his claws dug deeply into Slug's wrist and the desk.

"Ahhh!!! Fuck White Hat!!!! Your ass is so tight!!!!" Slug moans in White's ear. This went on for what seems like years. Slug thrusts deeply and very roughly before cumming inside. Panting, Slug grabs White's head and kisses sloppily his lips. And with that, Slug leaves. Slowly sliding off his desk and onto the floor, White Hat lays down and softly weeps. But no tears fell. Blood covered his legs and face. White slowly curled up in a ball and his pride slowly fades...