Heat

Every since their affair, Slug and White Hat grew closer. And too many time 6.0.6. walks in on them. I don't think he can bleach his eyes anymore... Well, anyways, one night in Slug's room, the two men were kissing each other. Tongue and tongue sliding against each other. Hot, steamy breaths exchanged. Slug slid his hand onto White's thigh and wrapped it around his waist. White smiles and nibbles Slug's neck.

"Heh, that tickled~" Slug said, smirking.

"I bet, can I ask you something?"

"Yea? Wassup?"

"It's a demon thing, but we too go into heat... I had weird feelings that my heat may come soon... So, can you bare with me when I'm in heat?" Slug tilts his head as he stares at his lover.

"So... You gonna get... Extra horny?"

"W-well... Sorta like that, but...." White blushes hard, " it's not as simple..."

"Don't worry, I'll bare with you~" Slug kisses White Hat and smiles. They both stay there for the night.

-the next day!!-

Slug woke up to the sound of moaning. Slowly sitting up, he sees White Hat, still asleep yet reddish, and grinding against the body pillow. With his hand, he gently feels White's forehead. It was boiling hot.

"Well shit, his heat came sooner than expected..." Slug thought as he slowly gets out of bed. White stirred and whined sexually. All Slug could do was dress and stare. Sighing, he gently shakes White Hat.

"Sir...sir.... Time to get up, 6.0.6. is making pancakes with blueberries, your favorite..." Slug said gently as he watched White Hat get up. That's when he noticed White's visable eye; the iris was bright pink.

"Mm~ morning...-yawn- daddy~" White said cutely. Slug's heart skipped a beat. His face burned with embarrassment.

"L-lets get breakfast, o-ok sir?"

"Why do have to leave, when my meal is right here~" White grabs Slug's waist and sucks on Slug's crotch. Slug moaned and tried to push White away, but the man had a tight grip on him. Slug can feel himself get hard through his pants as White's tongue licks around the bulge. With his sharp teeth, White Hat lowers Slug's zipper and pants. That's when Slug pushes White on the bed.

"Babe, stay right here... I'm..I'm gonna get something and be right back, don't leave this room, got it?!" Slug said in a serious tone. Pouting, White agrees. Slug ran out of his room and closed the door.

"This is harder that I thought.... Focus, Slug, just play along.... Shit, he didn't say how long it lasts..." Slug went down to the kitchen where the bear and Clem were.

"Hey Slug, where's your boyfriend?" Asked Clemencia, eating her breakfast of cupcakes.

"In my room, but he's in heat..."

-I sensed it... Gross...-

"Well, how bad is it?"

"He almost ate my dick for breakfast." 6.0.6. snorted a laugh. Slug glared at the bear.

"Sluuuuuuggggg~~~ I'm boooooreeedddd!!!!!! Please daddy, play with me!!!!!" White Hat yelled from the room. Everyone stared at each other.

"-sigh- This is gonna be awhile...." Slug said, rubbing his head in annoyance.

"Daaaaadddyyyyy!!!!!! I want your cock dadddddyyyy!!!!! I want you to fuck me till I'm blind!!!! Ahhh!!!!! Just thinking it make my horny!!!! Aaahhhhhh❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!! Destroy me daaaaddddyyyy!!!!!!!"

I know it seems not done, but don't worry, the next chapter is a continuation of White's horniness~~~ lol, I also been thinking making a book with just a shitloads of my art, if anyone interested on seem my work, fine by me!!! I love to read your comments on my stories, and it truly make my day, so yea!!! I'll update when I can and I might do the art book~