Scars

Many weeks passed by and no one had seen or heard from White Hat. Clemencia knocks all the time at White's office door. But it's always locked. Clemencia blames Slug for White Hat's behavior and 6.0.6. agrees. One afternoon, both Clemencia and 6.0.6. walked to the kitchen when they see White Hat. Their eyes filled with horror to the sight; White's socket was exposed and scared more, his claws covered in fresh blood, his once white sleeves now stained with red, old scars on his shoulders, and his once bright blue eye was now dull and dark.

"S-sir... White Hat?" Clemencia said softly and she slowly approaches him. He looked at her dully. Clemencia hugs White tightly as she sobs in his chest. 6.0.6. whimpers as he nuzzles into White's neck.

-White Hat... Please say something...-

"...."

"Let me see your arms, sir..." Said Clemencia. Slowly, White raises his arms to her. Clemencia slowly rolls up the sleeves and tears filled her eyes. White's arms were slit with claw marks.

"...heh..."

-WTF!!! YOUVE BEEN CUTTING!!M! THIS ISNT YOU!!!!!-

"Please don't do this EVER again... We're here to help you!!! " Clemencia said as she cleans the cuts. White Hat starred at her until tears fell. 6.0.6. wiped White's tears as Clemencia wrapped his arms up with bandages. White hugs Clemencia tightly.

"Yo Clem, I nee-" Slug began until he sees White Hat. He gulps deeply as White turns to look at his. Then 6.0.6. shivers and whines. There was a dark look on White's face. Slowly, a smile came to his face. A very wide and toothy one. Clemencia looked at White before looking at Slug.

"Dr. Slug... Nice of you to join usssssss...... We have lots of work to do... So, let's get started!!!" White Hat said cheerfully. But it was the usual cheerfulness. It was dark. Hours later, they made five videos to make up lost time. In one of them, White Hat had in of his hands on Slug's waist. And the sense of dread and fear filled Slug's eyes. White Hat didn't put his claws away and they were slowly digging into Slug's waist. Not only that, White's neck slow cracks open a mouth, were growled at Slug. Guess who's in deep shit?~